My profesional observation to atlanta fans

It looks like the falcons will have the same chances to win a súper bowl as the hawks have as winning the championship. Maybe less. And will have the same chances to win a first round then that of the hawks beeting the sixers. We might have the same chances starting the season you had for the hawks making the playoff. So fingers cross we make the playoff since we have the 3rd easiest schedule comparing 2019 win porcentege win ratio. But we play the súper bowl winner twice. Good luck to all

5 hours ago, run_vick_run said:

It looks like the falcons will have the same chances to win a súper bowl as the hawks have as winning the championship. Maybe less. And will have the same chances to win a first round then that of the hawks beeting the sixers. We might have the same chances starting the season you had for the hawks making the playoff. So fingers cross we make the playoff since we have the 3rd easiest schedule comparing 2019 win porcentege win ratio. But we play the súper bowl winner twice. Good luck to all

What "professional" qualifications do you hold? Particularly within media or sports.

I THINK you just wanna be the 1st scary & fake fan to hide your pain of a Hawks loss behind your already existing pusified Falcons disposition. You and your kind live to be shat upon....and you have grown to like it. In a weird sado masochistic way. 

Don't try to pull us in on your scat fetish. We good!!

#weirdo

6 hours ago, run_vick_run said:

Just to try to give a serious response to the op, there is absolutely no reason to believe this team can’t be significantly better than 2018-2020.

The same set of variables exist. This team will go as far as it’s schemes, OL and defense will take it. Until we see Artie and company in action, no one can legitimately claim they will have the same results as the last staff, even with many of the same guys on the roster.

As for the Hawks/NBA comparison, the NBA business model is built on a few super teams, and then everybody else cashing checks to get beat.

The NFL is designed around parity, so that teams can go worst to first any given year. The salary cap prevents long term super teams on purpose. It’s like comparing apples to dump trucks. 

And finally, I’m not in the least bit scared of Tampa. In a non-jacked year, I don’t think they even make the playoffs, much less win it all. They got the trophy, so more power to them, but frankly, that’s a silly argument to use to predict doom before we’ve even played a snap.

18 minutes ago, shock said:

Hawks are already built for long term success. If they had Hunter & Reddish both 100% healthy for this series against Philly I think we could definitely beat them 4 times. The Hawks have a solid young core and they’re going to be a playoff team for a long time. 

You, sir, are absolootly curekt !

• Rings locked this topic