Updated Depth Chart

3 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

It may be too early to read much into this, but I noticed 2 things I have been curious about.  First, Ollison is moving up.  Second, Senat is senat.

I felt both players were ignored in the past.  It is good to see Ollison get a shot.  Maybe the old regime was right about Senat. 

Well he hasn’t been there for some reason so I can’t even have a judgment. Neither has the other vets starting like Harmon and harris so idk lol. But I do wanna see everyone get a fighting chance under pees. But I do think the DLs NT will be Davison and Graham similar to the 2019 Titans 

40 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

You're right, for some reason I thought he implied in nickel JTM would start over Fowler, but I think it's just because he focuses so much on JTM being a 'new starter.' My bad.

Would love for JTM to get the shot as starter, but I think Mingo is ahead of him, seeing that they signed him in FA and he has more experience as a starter. JTM is great to us, but I'm not sure how much weight is given by new regime

25 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Would love for JTM to get the shot as starter, but I think Mingo is ahead of him, seeing that they signed him in FA and he has more experience as a starter. JTM is great to us, but I'm not sure how much weight is given by new regime

I'd expect that Mingo would be in on run plays and JTM on pass. Or some variation around the line. 

Listening to lunkhead about any of these lineups or depth charts is probably about as productive as all of his other nonsense.

This is all according to him. Notice the word “we”.

After Qadree Ollison’s fine showing at minicamp, we moved him up to RB2 ahead of Cordarrelle Patterson.

We also moved rookie tight end Kyle Pitts to TE1 ahead of Hayden Hurst, although both are projected to play a lot in “12″ formations (one back, two tight ends).

29 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Listening to lunkhead about any of these lineups or depth charts is probably about as productive as all of his other nonsense.

This is all according to him. Notice the word “we”.

After Qadree Ollison’s fine showing at minicamp, we moved him up to RB2 ahead of Cordarrelle Patterson.

We also moved rookie tight end Kyle Pitts to TE1 ahead of Hayden Hurst, although both are projected to play a lot in “12″ formations (one back, two tight ends).

Especially because these were still in " mini camp mode" as told by Smith 2.o

Good news is while we lack star power on defense we look solid.  Outside of CB we finally have a two deep our back-up defensive linemen, LBers, and Safeties are legit NFL players. Like they've made rosters before.  Real NFL players when people get hurt its gonna be amazing

Edited by #84