Did The Atlanta Falcons Get A Diamond In The Rough?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a nice short look at one of the new guys. Appreciate you posting it (again?). Hadn't seen this before. The video played up what a nice guy Darby is, suggesting he would be a great asset in the

I think he's a diamond in the rough too. He's got the straight line speed and enough grit to fight contested catches. I think he definitely fights his way to at least #4 WR this year and a ceilin

It was a nice short look at one of the new guys. Appreciate you posting it (again?). Hadn't seen this before. The video played up what a nice guy Darby is, suggesting he would be a great asset in the locker room.

That's a big plus, but Arthur Smith doesn't strike me as somebody who will be influenced much by a pleasant personality. He's going to have to beat some other WR's out to stick around.

15 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It was a nice short look at one of the new guys. Appreciate you posting it (again?). Hadn't seen this before. The video played up what a nice guy Darby is, suggesting he would be a great asset in the locker room.

That's a big plus, but Arthur Smith doesn't strike me as somebody who will be influenced much by a pleasant personality. He's going to have to beat some other WR's out to stick around.

My brain plays thoughts like actions sometimes. So I may have thought about posting it and didn't.

46 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Darby is a glue guy.

18 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

Just work on those hands and intermediate route running all day long. 

If he gets those down, he can do something.  But getting those down is work.

His short season cost him in the draft. I see potential as long as he doesn't have to be "the guy."

1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

Same body type too. For some reason I always thought Roddy was 6'2-6'3, but nope. Him & Darby are around the same height at 6'0

Yeah, they are very similar. He seems like he would be a physical dude. I don't know what Darby will be, but he just reminds me of Roddy. Would love to have another tone setter like Roddy. Dude was physical on another level.