3 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

He reminds me more of Bellicheck Everytime I catch one of these pressers.  His mannerisms are close.

I love it, he interviews like an old school coach. No gimmicks, no rah-rah, no smoke and mirrors crap. I hope it stays that way for the next 20 years.

2 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Yes he does.. I'm your Huckleberry!

That is one of the greatest movies of all time. Such great acting, fantastic script, still quoted almost 20 years later. I still watch almost every time I see it flipping through the channels.

5 hours ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

*Javian Hawkins, UDFA HB, not Jaylin, the safety from Fresno St.

My bad thanks bud.

Yes something seemed wrong.  You’d think I’d have his name down since I’ve been one of the more vocal ones talking him up, posting his highlights and…

oh wait….this is a good time to share it again while being pro Javian despite his size!

21 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

He reminds me more of Bellicheck Everytime I catch one of these pressers.  His mannerisms are close.

In his recent presser that quick, short retort, "I don't worry about players I never coached" after getting multiple questions on Julio definitely had a Belichickian rapier sharpness to it. First of many Classic Arthur Smith ripostes to come? Looking forward to finding out. :lol: