Covid-19 Vaccine mandates

Brehus

58 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Don’t make me post the video of all the news agency’s & companies claiming 100% effectiveness and slowly decreasing to the point that it’s sub 50/50 odds lol. 

99 pages of echo chamber in here 

You must be lost, the clique will be onto you to get this locked next. 

Play nice!

Edited by Domed Outter

6 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Don’t make me post the video of all the news agency’s & companies claiming 100% effectiveness and slowly decreasing to the point that it’s sub 50/50 odds lol. 

99 pages of echo chamber in here 

Go for it, i highly doubt such a video exists unless it comes from the unethical Project Veritas folks that have been caught multiple times fake editing videos in favor of conservative views.

Oh, BTW, in case you forgot news agencies and companies aren't scientists or public health officials. In fact, they are part of the group the tweet was directed at in the first place. And LOL at decreasing to 50/50 odds. Nonsense.

Another swing and miss from a conservative. I'm shocked. 

bUt mAskY nO wOrkY; aND mAskY hUrt faCeY

The researchers here estimate a causal effect of the lifting of masking in schools on #COVID19 incidence among students & staff, showing that following the lifting of masking requirements an additional 44.9 Covid-19 cases per 1000 students & staff occurred. 4/

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

Couple of kids down with measles at the nursery my missus works in. She doesn't know or care whether they were anti/un/non-jabbed, regardless, hopefully they are okay.

That isn’t the point… everyone hopes the children are okay.  It’s due to the ignorance of their parents that they are in the situation they are in.

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

That isn’t the point… everyone hopes the children are okay.  It’s due to the ignorance of their parents that they are in the situation they are in.

Hold on, is it pro choice or pro must?

Ignorance because the parents chose not to have their kids injected? 

But no ignorance involved if they were to get their kids injected with the covid jabs on early results?

2 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

Hold on, is it pro choice or pro must?

Ignorance because the parents chose not to have their kids injected? 

But no ignorance involved if they were to get their kids injected with the covid jabs on early results?

One person is following experts and science… you know measles not being an issue hardly at all and the other person following a trend started by a nut job that has lost his medical license.

Measles comes back in these antivax communities and so is polio to.  Iron lung kids here we go again!

Just Dunning-Kruger over and over

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

YES!!! 

What do you not understand about this? Anti-vaxxers are ignorant, dangerous morons. 

Oh dear. Lets get those polio vaccine mandates for restaurants, shops, transport as well then.

How are the vaccine mandates getting on now? Down the pan...

"But no ignorance involved if they were to get their kids injected with the covid jabs on early results?"

Notice how you ignore that bit, is it only ignorant if you choose not to do something?

7 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Oh dear. Lets get those polio vaccine mandates for restaurants, shops, transport as well then.

"But no ignorance involved if they were to get their kids injected with the covid jabs on early results?"

Notice how you ignore that bit, is it only ignorant if you choose not to do something?

15 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Anti-vaxxers are ignorant, dangerous morons. 

I didn't stutter. 

8 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I didn't stutter. 

No, you just avoid the vaccine mandate parts because you can't admit that they are down the pan.

How are those vaccine mandates getting on in your state?

See if you can answer that question like a mature adult if that is possible.

16 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Oh I know I’m a dumb ***, but I am smart enough to know to follow experts in the field who dedicated their lives to the study.

Also you don’t get to the restaurant or shops phase without going through the school phase.  Kids getting a lot of these diseases (like whooping cough or measles) can be a death sentence 

I believe big pharmaceutical is awful and greedy, but it is a reflection of our selfish society.  Our country hates big pharma, but won’t do anything to curtail them.  Only one side is at least pretending to do something and it isn’t the one complaining about vaccines.