Covid-19 Vaccine mandates

EEOC guidelines for Covid-19 vaccines came out.

Companies can mandate employees to get vaccinated.

Says there should be Religious exceptions allowing those whoses religion doesn't allow them to be vaccinated to continue to keep work from home or continue to keep wearing a mask 

Basically vaccines made with aborted baby fetal cells or tested with aborted baby fetal cells could violates your religious beliefs. 

Conservatives have an out only liberals would be mandated 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, lostone said:

Conservatives are just the biggest snowflakes ever... will take 1000 different drugs for their fat crappy eating they are doing and their diabetes, but heaven forbid you take this vaccine.

Yup. The same ones who grab tiki torches and march to support confederate statues because they "represent part of our history" are opposed to teaching the history that they represent. Snowflake isn't strong enough for those weinies.

Covid 19 vaccinations do not contain aborted fetal cells

I am not saying you should get vaccinated.  I an not saying you should not get vaccinated.  I am saying I found a reputable source that is stating that the Covid 19 vaccinations do not contain aborted fetal cells. 

It is a bit creepy to think about.  Have any of you seen the movie "Soylent Green?".  I am biased because I like the old movies, but this is a really good one.  And, the creep factor is as good an anything you find in modern movies.

13 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

A yellow star?

Would be interesting if this did go ahead, will those that haven't (the top name players for instance) get around it by them, their agents or franchise paying doctors off to forge verification to avoid the hassle that might follow?

Interesting times.

Edited by Domed Outter

8 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

A yellow star?

Would be interesting if this did go ahead, will those that haven't (the top name players for instance) get around it by them, their agents or franchise paying doctors off to forge verification to avoid the hassle that might follow?

Interesting times.

It's all fun and games until someone forges vaccination paperwork, brings it into the building and forfeits games. It would probably be the end of that player's pro career but stupid is as stupid does.

And a yellow star is obviously out of the question. Comparing job safety restrictions to genocide is odd way to look at workplace safety. Why not apply it to having to wear helmets and shoulder pads? Or even uniform requirements. I might want to wear a Falcons helmet even if I played for the Redskins. Who's the NFL to tell me that I don't have the right to wear what I want on my body?

18 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

It's all fun and games until someone forges vaccination paperwork, brings it into the building and forfeits games. It would probably be the end of that player's pro career but stupid is as stupid does.

And a yellow star is obviously out of the question. Comparing job safety restrictions to genocide is odd way to look at workplace safety. Why not apply it to having to wear helmets and shoulder pads? Or even uniform requirements. I might want to wear a Falcons helmet even if I played for the Redskins. Who's the NFL to tell me that I don't have the right to wear what I want on my body?

The same players that played in the same teams without any medical intervention last season during such a deadly pandemic?

They might be able to bully the youngsters just entering the league as a professional, but what happens if the big names turn around and openly admit to not having such interventions (for whatever reason) if the league went down that route?

Bring on the big names with the cojones to be open and honest if they disagree with the league's direction on this. 

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

The same players that played in the same teams without any medical intervention last season during such a deadly pandemic?

They might be able to bully the youngsters just entering the league as a professional, but what happens if the big names turn around and openly admit to not having such interventions (for whatever reason) if the league went down that route?

Bring on the big names with the cojones to be open and honest if they disagree with the league's direction on this. 

"WIthout medical intervention"? Several teams shut down their facilities. Several games were rescheduled. That's the definition of "medical intervention". Also, several players were put into Covid protocol for exposure or testing positive. That's unsustainable and that's why the league and the NFLPA are coming to an agreement on this. If some of them don't like it, they can sit it out until the world returns to normal.

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

"WIthout medical intervention"? Several teams shut down their facilities. Several games were rescheduled. That's the definition of "medical intervention". Also, several players were put into Covid protocol for exposure or testing positive. That's unsustainable and that's why the league and the NFLPA are coming to an agreement on this. If some of them don't like it, they can sit it out until the world returns to normal.

It's already gone through teams facilities last season, and here we are seeing double jabbed aplenty testing positive (at least where I live, haven't necessarily checked the states for the situation there) so what happens then? Oh it's okay because they've all been double jabbed but they still need to isolate? What if there's a "breakout" in a teams facility, will the league continue to have to re-jig games around again? (What's happened with Foo Fighters and their supposed fully jabbed band and crew, and attendees at the Forum? For example).

Hopefully for the players it won't get to the point where they need to sit out because they played all last season at a time without jabs.

Let's see what they come up and with reconvene around about the beginning of the season to see what transpires.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Porkins said:

soooo.. are we all supposed to carry our vax cards on our person for proof if we want to frequent these establishments? keep it on a lanyard around neck?

Don't laminate it. If you eventually decide to get a booster, they'll need to scribble some more on it. I dunno what they'd require.