Calvin Ridley: Minor Foot Surgery

3 hours ago, putnam6 said:

If Pitts is 75% as what everybody is saying he won't have too.  **** if we are honest the Falcons and #2 best games is when he was throwing to 7-8 different guys. Not to mention now Ryan can actually practice with these guys and develop some kind of chemistry.  Remember how in year 2-3 Hooper after having plenty of reps with Ryan became so much better, Hooper was good #8 could be great.

I’ve been saying this too...Ryan and the offense is so much better and gets more wins when they spread the ball around and he gets, by design, near 10 different players receiving the ball, including his rb’s. When you feel the need to force it to just a few guys all game, that gets too easy to defend.  I look forward to seeing Pitts on the field to see what we really have there, but I have complete confidence that spreading it around will get it done.  If Pitts is a monster, even then I hope we wouldn’t go back to trying to force feed it to him a la Julio.

49 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

**** bro. Drink a beer or go get laid. Stop putting your whole life and OP's life in the hands of one downvote.... Yall take this way to serious and I guarantee I'm a bigger fan than you lol.... Soft A$$ society 

Talk about soft. You're soft as Charmin! 

Since you posted this, I decided to Thumb it Down just to see what you would do. Of course you Thumb Down my later post as retaliation. 🤪

2 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Talk about soft. You're soft as Charmin! 

Since you posted this, I decided to Thumb it Down just to see what you would do. Of course you Thumb Down my later post as retaliation. 🤪

Lol... I could give two F's about your post or this board. I come on here for information and the latest news.... Ya'll getting so offended by a thumbs down crack me up! I'ma keep going thumbs down on information and things I don't like and let you keep crying about it. So deal with all that brotha... 

1 minute ago, 408Falcon said:

Lol... I could give two F's about your post or this board. I come on here for information and the latest news.... Ya'll getting so offended by a thumbs down crack me up! I'ma keep going thumbs down on information and things I don't like and let you keep crying about it. So deal with all that brotha... 

You were the one that is worked up about because, you retaliated. So funny. You're weak as ****!

47 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Well, maybe people are having a hard time trusting the organization, since DQ would say a guy was having a "clean-up", and it was really an amputation! 😃

I haven't checked in about a decade but I'm pretty sure Peria Jerry is still pretty close to getting back on the field.

41 minutes ago, LastFalconFan said:

I’ve been saying this too...Ryan and the offense is so much better and gets more wins when they spread the ball around and he gets, by design, near 10 different players receiving the ball, including his rb’s. When you feel the need to force it to just a few guys all game, that gets too easy to defend.  I look forward to seeing Pitts on the field to see what we really have there, but I have complete confidence that spreading it around will get it done.  If Pitts is a monster, even then I hope we wouldn’t go back to trying to force feed it to him a la Julio.

Didn't MR2 throw touchdowns to 11 different guys during the Super Bowl season? That should be a goal each season, not an exception.

3 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

**** bro. Drink a beer or go get laid. Stop putting your whole life and OP's life in the hands of one downvote.... Yall take this way to serious and I guarantee I'm a bigger fan than you lol.... Soft A$$ society 

Thank you for showing us who you are.  I will treat you accordingly.