Arthur Smith Pre Mandatory Mini Camp Presser

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

?

I thought you were saying the presser was pre mandatory which didn't make any sense.  I realized I was adding a nonexistent comma as I was reading the title, so I went back and edited my comment. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Best and relevant question was from DLED. Schultz and the new ESPN beat writer sound like middle school kids.

People laugh but DLED is getting better compared to what others are putting out. Or they are getting worse 🤣

I bet he cant wait for the season to start.

Edited by red falcon

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

You can tell AS was getting a bit annoyed by the Julio questions.

Yep, and he still got them after he said "I never worry about players I never coached" but the media is ponderous, effing ponderous. 

I love AS smirk at the 11:24...I know how you're going to answer, says Jeff.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yep, and he still got them after he said "I never worry about players I never coached" but the media is ponderous, effing ponderous. 

I love AS smirk at the 11:24...I know how you're going to answer, says Jeff.

I think that background noise in the beginning almost got him riled up to. It made me think about team meetings and someone's phone going off in it. DAAAAWG HOUSE infraction right there. Might become trade bait.

AS's pressers are a breath of fresh air over the past 2 HCs. He is here to answer legit questions and knows how to professionally and quickly get past the ones that are not. These guys have asked AS enough questions by now to know how he operates.  You would think they would be smarter and ask better questions so  us fans could get some insight to what going on, instead of wasting AS's time and making them look stupid and/or not prepared. 

5 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Thanks for posting. He seems like he is getting a little more comfortable, and anticipates the questions.

The gal reporter that was like, someone already asked my question. Come on! Have more than one question ready. You are only getting one shot. Take one!

Yeah that is as amateurish as it gets. Journalism is dead.