Braves vs Cheesesteaks

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll take “things I never thought I’d hear you say” for $200 Alex

All I want to see Atlanta over .500 before I can entertain hope for this season 🥺

It's done been explained that Mark Melancon took less money to go back to the West Coast. His family lives there. No amount of money was keeping Melancon in a Braves uniform. The problem is keeping Wi

Just now, Malachore said:

Plus whatever Morton is robbing them for.

Smyly, Morton and Ozuna. Most overrated GM in baseball. 

Did anybody even have a clue (because I wasn’t aware of anything) on Ozuna’s personal life in relations to his rocky marriage?  I don’t remember him being a “character issue” kind of guy.

1 minute ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Smyly was the only one I scratched my head with when it happened.  The other two seemed like no brainers. 

Yep. Morton hasn't been the guy I hoped he would be but loved the signing when it happened and there's not a single person here that didn't want Ozuna back. The Smyly one I crushed when it happened.

3 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Smyly was the only one I scratched my head with when it happened.  The other two seemed like no brainers. 

Smyly was a shot at trying to put him and Morton together to see if some Morton would rub off.. 

and I’m sure we were hoping to be a little more full strength at SP as well. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Smyly was a shot at a trying to put him and Morton together to see if some Morton would rub off.. 

No doubt.  A healthy Soroka changes the dynamic.  Ynoa was a breath of fresh air until he hit the wall...  so to speak. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Smyly was a shot at a trying to put him and Morton together to see if some Morton would rub off.. 

The Braves clearly don't teach their pitchers how to cheat. That's the only explanation I've got. We got Smith and Smyly from the Giants and they've been garbage. Gausman was garbage with the Braves but he's been a Cy Young contender with the Giants. Morton has reverted back to Pirates version of Morton with the Braves after being amazing with the Astros and Rays. So, yeah, I'm thinking the Braves pitchers don't use the sticky stuff.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

The Braves clearly don't teach their pitchers how to cheat. That's the only explanation I've got. We got Smith and Smyly from the Giants and they've been garbage. Gausman was garbage with the Braves but he's been a Cy Young contender with the Giants. Morton has reverted back to Pirates version of Morton with the Braves after being amazing with the Astros and Rays. So, yeah, I'm thinking the Braves pitchers don't use the sticky stuff.

Good point.. very good point. 

hopefully it will even out