8 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

When Julio asked for more money the Falcons gave it to him. The Falcons did nothing but kiss Julio's *** for 10 years!! Jesus Christ I'm so sick of hearing how the Falcons did Julio so wrong. That's ********. Bull ******* **** and thank God the situation is finally over! The ******* Julio Jones *** kissing by some of the "fans" here is pathetic!!!! Either support the team without Julio or go become Titans fans!!! Selah!!

Preach man. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highway Robbery at its finest. I don't want to hear anything about the cap, this is a terrible trade & Fontenot will regret this.

This trade is a huge win for the falcons. Let that settle in man. That's all that matters

Posted Images

17 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Glad to see this thread is dying and the majority of regulars have pretty much moved on. May start converting to Around The NFL this weekend. 

Now you know I’m too dang lazy to go looking for this thread.

PS- it is technically an around the NFL topic now, since he’s on another team. Of course, on my Score app, I still get notifications on anybody who had a cup of coffee here in the past, as if I care what they’re doing. 😄

5 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Now you know I’m too dang lazy to go looking for this thread.

PS- it is technically an around the NFL topic now, since he’s on another team. Of course, on my Score app, I still get notifications on anybody who had a cup of coffee here in the past, as if I care what they’re doing. 😄

I agree. Just want to be fair so that no one will be complaining once their Julio threads start getting moved to that sub forum.

Seems like the majority has gotten Julio out of their system. Will leave this up here for a few more hours so people can't say they didn't see it. 

All Julio threads created at this point will be moved to Around the NFL. Respect his time as a Falcon but he gets the same respect as every other non Falcon.