Jump to content

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I don't buy it.  Nobody said "I heard Julio say....."  It was all "reports."

I said before, it sounds like something TO would say.  And maybe he did.  But I don't buy that Julio threw Ryan under the bus.  Especially since he went to the Titans and apparently is happy with that.  Because that would just be stupid.

 

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Apparently.  Something overheard or misreported 

 

12 hours ago, DMT11 said:

Did that dumazz say that ?

 

50 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Not in Julio’s character from everything I heard to throw Ryan or any of his teammates under the bus. 

 

37 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's why I keep telling people don't believe every single rumor that you hear. 

Yeah, as much as I'm Who-lio hatin', I can't see him saying that at all. Not buying what they're selling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highway Robbery at its finest. I don't want to hear anything about the cap, this is a terrible trade & Fontenot will regret this.

This trade is a huge win for the falcons. Let that settle in man. That's all that matters

Posted Images

14 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Matt’s number. Told y’all he hates him. 

/purp

Now we know the real reason Julio wanted out. Julio demanded Ryan give him #2 once they announced the rule change. Ryan ignored him and told him to get f*cking set for 2021. 

It all makes sense now.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Now we know the real reason Julio wanted out. Julio demanded Ryan give him #2 once they announced the rule change. Ryan ignored him and told him to get f*cking set for 2021. 

It all makes sense now.

Honestly, that would have been kind of cool.  Petty, but cool.  🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Although I didn't think it was in his character to demand a trade either

How many times have we heard, “he was always nice to me, lived a quiet life and kept to himself…” only to have him turn out to be Michael Myers? 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

How many times have we heard, “he was always nice to me, lived a quiet life and kept to himself…” only to have him turn out to be Michael Myers? 😄

Reminds me of SNL when Eddie Murphy, playing Alfalfa, killed Buckwheat.  Friends and neighbors were interview following the killing.  They all said, "Yeah, I belive it.  All Alfalfa talked about was killing Buckwheat.  Everyone knew alfalfa was going to kill Buckwheat."

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Reminds me of SNL when Eddie Murphy, playing Alfalfa, killed Buckwheat.  Friends and neighbors were interview following the killing.  They all said, "Yeah, I belive it.  All Alfalfa talked about was killing Buckwheat.  Everyone knew alfalfa was going to kill Buckwheat."

I loved SNL back in the day.    Never missed it.   It's not the same anymore.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...