53 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I don't buy it.  Nobody said "I heard Julio say....."  It was all "reports."

I said before, it sounds like something TO would say.  And maybe he did.  But I don't buy that Julio threw Ryan under the bus.  Especially since he went to the Titans and apparently is happy with that.  Because that would just be stupid.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Apparently.  Something overheard or misreported 

12 hours ago, DMT11 said:

Did that dumazz say that ?

50 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Not in Julio’s character from everything I heard to throw Ryan or any of his teammates under the bus. 

37 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's why I keep telling people don't believe every single rumor that you hear. 

Yeah, as much as I'm Who-lio hatin', I can't see him saying that at all. Not buying what they're selling.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highway Robbery at its finest. I don't want to hear anything about the cap, this is a terrible trade & Fontenot will regret this.

This trade is a huge win for the falcons. Let that settle in man. That's all that matters

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Matt’s number. Told y’all he hates him. 

/purp

Now we know the real reason Julio wanted out. Julio demanded Ryan give him #2 once they announced the rule change. Ryan ignored him and told him to get f*cking set for 2021. 

It all makes sense now.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

How many times have we heard, “he was always nice to me, lived a quiet life and kept to himself…” only to have him turn out to be Michael Myers? 😄

Reminds me of SNL when Eddie Murphy, playing Alfalfa, killed Buckwheat.  Friends and neighbors were interview following the killing.  They all said, "Yeah, I belive it.  All Alfalfa talked about was killing Buckwheat.  Everyone knew alfalfa was going to kill Buckwheat."

12 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Reminds me of SNL when Eddie Murphy, playing Alfalfa, killed Buckwheat.  Friends and neighbors were interview following the killing.  They all said, "Yeah, I belive it.  All Alfalfa talked about was killing Buckwheat.  Everyone knew alfalfa was going to kill Buckwheat."

I loved SNL back in the day.    Never missed it.   It's not the same anymore.  

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

I sure hope the team is coping okay, not seeing Jones standing around on the sideline while they work. It has to be unsettling. 

OK dude.  Get over here and dry out my keyboard.  This is one sticky wet mess right now.  Wait.  Did that sound wrong?

23 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

OK dude.  Get over here and dry out my keyboard.  This is one sticky wet mess right now.  Wait.  Did that sound wrong?

I’m envisioning that side-eye puppet meme right here. 😳😄