The Julio is traded thread

14 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Opps. Didnt see it posted. Didnt think it would be part of the Julio traded.  My bad

I think I did the same yesterday. Going to admit. I'm busy multi tasking and not clicking links within threads.  Seeing Julio automatically makes me think it's focused on Julio. Don't even read the entire title. It would help if you guys could copy/paste these articles. I think I speak for 40% of the board when I say I'm over Julio at this point. Apologies

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think I did the same yesterday. Going to admit. I'm busy multi tasking and not clicking links within threads.  Seeing Julio automatically makes me think it's focused on Julio. Don't even read the entire title. It would help if you guys could copy/paste these articles. I think I speak for 40% of the board when I say I'm over Julio at this point. Apologies

images.jpeg.a2494140c75faf840fb5a8758b2a572f.jpeg

I will say we should’ve dealt Julio when we had a 2nd on the table for the ‘21 draft. That was a bad gamble by Terry to think you could drum up interest and get a team to give up a 1st for a 32 yr old injured WR, even if it’s one of the best to do it 

Assuming the report about a firm 2nd rounder is true, I’m a bit disappointed 

6 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

I will say we should’ve dealt Julio when we had a 2nd on the table for the ‘21 draft. That was a bad gamble by Terry to think you could drum up interest and get a team to give up a 1st for a 32 yr old injured WR, even if it’s one of the best to do it 

Assuming the report about a firm 2nd rounder is true, I’m a bit disappointed 

They couldn't because of the way the salary cap works.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I think everyone missed on Herbert, I remember everyone, myself included, thinking he was overrated coming out despite ideal measurables. 

The thing with Herbert is that he had a really bad year his final season at Oregon. The numbers were still there, but what he showed on film was not impressive. He was actually my top QB going into the season but watching him play that last year really turned me off on him. It’s nice seeing him play much better in the league though. 

Just now, ROMERO said:

Interesting number. Going to be weird seeing players wearing single digits that are not the QB/kickers in the NFL. 

Gonna be very weird. But we'll adjust and get used to it.

17 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Some Falcons fans have been calling him this since the draft. Well, this and "shiny hood ornament." Some of our fans are morons.

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

A very specific moron in the case of that last one

It was a popular refrain for at least two years among several "fans".  A couple never dropped it, which is hysterical given what we know about the player.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Gonna be very weird. But we'll adjust and get used to it.

Definitely. Going to miss the "uniformity" and numbers meaning something by position, but the players clearly really wanted it. I honestly like double digits more but that's just me and many disagree.

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

A very specific moron in the case of that last one

One that later went on to say that instead of trading up for Trufant that we should have traded up for Hopkins.