The Julio is traded thread

2 minutes ago, Passprotection said:

That's what I was looking for. If true, couldn't be happier with this deal. 

Also, for all we know we were offered a first but we kicked him to the AFC. Really didn't want him in the NFC and REALLY didn't want him in the NFC South. Good situation for us and him. Now he just rides up the road a bit. 

Thats not alot of money to really add anything, imo we'd need to hold onto that incase of any significant injuries through the season 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

This can't be how you interpret that trade? This was a great deal 

I was holding out for at least a first.. At best we'll get a mid second round pic and could even be a late second.. But what's done is done 

3 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Well I was told all off season I was wrong and the salary cap wasn’t real. And the Falcons were going to sign a massive list of free agency. Just wondering where those people are now. 

Should've put that in the initial post and it would've made a little more sense.  Hopefully TF will have it all under control soon but yeah, that is a real thing.  Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Wow, we basically gave away the best receiver of all time.. Falcons will Falcon lmao

How many greatest receivers of all time have won a SB outside of Jerry Rice though?

Would put Michael Irvin in that category as well if his career had not been cut short.

• RYNE changed the title to Breaking news: Salary Cap not fake 🤷🏼‍♂️
1 minute ago, falconfansince66 said:

Should've put that in the initial post and it would've made a little more sense.  Hopefully TF will have it all under control soon but yeah, that is a real thing.  Thanks! 

My apologies. Fixed it for you. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Ah so because they didn't get what you wanted, it's a bad trade. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gotcha

If it was a early second i could even accept that.. But what are we actually getting with a late second?? Definitely not a HOF player at any position.. Cherrs to the Titans.. AS must have owed them one

7 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Well I was told all off season I was wrong and the salary cap wasn’t real. And the Falcons were going to sign a massive list of free agents. Just wondering where those people are now. 

Funny. I missed the part about massive free agents. JJ wanted out, and he got the boot, no matter what we needed or didn't for free agents and salary cap. Good riddance.