The Julio is traded thread

6 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We could not move him before the draft due to salary cap issues. We had to do it after 6/1. Have you not been paying attention?

They could have made him a 6/1 designation.

2 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Yeah, I understand that.. But obviously the Titans signed Julio before they even cleared up the money needed to pay him.. Titans GM just said hes got to restructure some deals to add Julio.. Im watching it now

No one has to worry about the money yet (not until some time in July I believe) and then at the start of the season the top 53 players have to fit under the cap.

The Titans had a little over 3 million in cap space. Now they got to free up enough to sign 2 third round draft picks and JJ (not sure if it's 10 or 12 million they need for JJ).

Now they can kick the can down the road. It will be interesting what they lose in the process.

14 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

It was Koetter these last two seasons. Koetter was a good OC in 2012. The NFL has evolved. What he did in 2012 has zero merit on what he did in 2019 and 2020. Shanny scheme Julio open plenty of times in the red zone. That’s what a real OC does.

My point was that Julio had four or five OCs and nobody could spring him. Blaming Koetter without blaming the others makes it seem like Julio's red zone performance was better with other OCs when it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don't know. Are you?

I was born in Atlanta. My dad raised me loving the Falcons. Also like the Hawks  ( btw .. GREAT WIN TODAY) and braves . I think the only difference we have  is our opinion of our quarterback or maybe the opinion of the state of our team. I like Matt Ryan . I just think he's on the decline and we should have drafted a quarterback this year. But anyway yes I'm a falcon fan

Just now, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I was born in Atlanta. My dad raised me loving the Falcons. Also like the Hawks  ( btw .. GREAT WIN TODAY) and braves . I think the only difference we have  is our opinion of our quarterback or maybe the opinion of the state of our team. I like Matt Ryan . I just think he's on the decline and we should have drafted a quarterback this year. But anyway yes I'm a falcon fan

🤣 You gave me an entire background check over a joke. 

4 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Seems like they liked Lance, didn't want to trade up to ensure that, and didn't like Fields as much as Pitts.  Just how it worked out.

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

🤣 You gave me an entire background check over a joke. 

Yeah I think I did. But I bet you there's a whole lot of people on here who really think I'm a troll or something and I don't really like the team. 

Just now, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Yeah I think I did. But I bet you there's a whole lot of people on here who really think I'm a troll or something and I don't really like the team. 

they probably don't really care as much as you think they do. I wouldn't even notice your posts if you didn't keep responding to me tbh