Been On This Board Twenty Years. Need Rest

7 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

What has Gritz(or GhostofGritz) and Supes been up to?

I think Supes is over on the HawkSquawk message board.

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gritz is on twitter daily. He did a drawing for me last year of my nephew that turned out amazing. Not sure on Supes

Yep. Talk to Gritz quite a bit on Twitter.

8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Those two and Birdweiserrrr were formidable trolls. The 2002 Suc fans were legit trolls too. Remember the troll guide someone developed on here for them? Freakin hilarious.

Bro that troll guide was one of my favorite things ever on this entire board.  and i should be ashamed of myself for not listing swifty :(  He was one of my favorite trolls of all time i actually got along great with him. It was sorta funny i use to argue with Gazoo more than i did with the trolls for some reason LOL

One thing I don't miss about the old days was the personal attacks and constant harrassment.  I do miss more people posting.  There were a lot of forums, but many people came to enjoy them that weren't necessarily Falcons fans.  

58 minutes ago, jgator21 said:

Been here with you the entire time 70. It was a lot calmer back then lol. I still interact with @capologist @SacFalcFanand @MSalmonon Twitter but rarely post here. 

anyone who want to add me on Twitter my name is @jhershey21 👍🏼

Haven’t seen you in a minute! All good in your world? I don’t post nearly as much on the MB as i used to. It’s definitely different

17 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Where's @Peyton?

I know he popped up a few years back but he went back missing again. He's was one of the more knowledgable football guys also.

I remember he left and created a new Falcons message board...i think it was atlantafalconstalk.com

That was the last i seen of him....was a good poster....I think he ended having some issues with some people on here, and just threw the deuces...

@FalconFanSince1970- 19 years here and remember how this board was back then.  Everybody seemingly got along pretty well, including most of our visiting opponent's fans.  There was this hilarious fan of Tampa that used to come here and post some seriously funny -ish.  Can't remember his profile name but think it was named after a running back (Alstot or Pittman maybe).  He was always respectful as well, a good dude to talk it up with. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Got my 20 year TATF Wings today (self award). Signed up in 2001. After 30 years as a fan. This board was great back then. 

Levak was the only Mod. He let everything go. TATF was alive and considered the best message board in the league at the time. A real dead zone now.

Buddy also hooked several of us TATFers up with corporate tours, marketing studies, luncheons with scouts, field passes, you name it.

Any old schoolers out there remember that era? @SacFalcFan, @gazoo, @capologist. We were a close community. Good times my friends! Time is moving on. Need rest.

I member lol

3 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Wahhhhhh the boards were so cool back then wahhhhhh they suck now wahhhhh I’m such a big sucky baby with a dirty diaper wahhhhh

Hopefully the streak ends at 20 man, go somewhere else with that negativity 

Come on man, give the guy a break.  I think we all have need a break from this place at a time or two, I sure know I've taken my share of them over 19 years (thus still under 10k posts here and didn't have that stupid 'reputation' BS back then or we'd all outrank you). 

I wish I could remember when i joined...i think it was probably around 1997 or 98...I remember i bought my first computer in 97... it was a Sunday and I remember trying to get it put together will watching Falcons game on Sunday night...It was Tony Grazziani's first game as a starter...lol..dont ask me how i remember that

On 6/4/2021 at 7:06 AM, ya_boi_j said:

We will remember that when he writes his annual letter to the GM and Head Coach this year. 

I've been here for about 15 years. 2 names. @Knight of God and I used to go at it like cats and dogs back then. Mainly my fault because I was a young boy and gave zero f's about anything or anyone period. Wreckless. Unlike some I learn as I grow

Yeah, you been on these boards for a long time 😂 

You are an old mother modder :)