Been On This Board Twenty Years. Need Rest

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gritz is on twitter daily. He did a drawing for me last year of my nephew that turned out amazing. Not sure on Supes

Gritz is a great drawer. Doesn't Supes draw as well? Didn't he draw Falco sketches?

It's been so long, I can't remember.

Also, any update on Tuggle2? I remember him posting about help because his home had burned down.

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why does this sound like a subliminal mod attack

Nah you guys are cool. Maybe a little thread lock happy. 🤪

Levak was the man though. He actually worked for the Falcons and used to hook us up with a bunch of perks.

The mini mods? Turrible. Trigger happy power mongers. They sucked bad.

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Got my 20 year TATF Wings today (self award). Signed up in 2001. After 30 years as a fan. This board was great back then. 

Levak was the only Mod. He let everything go. TATF was alive and considered the best message board in the league at the time. A real dead zone now.

Buddy also hooked several of us TATFers up with corporate tours, marketing studies, luncheons with scouts, field passes, you name it.

Any old schoolers out there remember that era? @SacFalcFan, @gazoo, @capologist. We were a close community. Good times my friends! Time is moving on. Need rest.

Been on here over 20 years before my son was born and now he is 20 yrs old. I held the same name since the beginning.

I used to post alot until during the mid 2000s our post count got restarted. Now here and there as I feel like it.

Still around though and loving our falcons for years to come.

Followed the team for decades, but I joined in 2004 after that amazing win vs the St. Louis "Freds."  Got banned a few years back but always enjoyed the good-natured ball-busting here, until the newer mods got trigger-happy with the banhammer.  Btw, who do I get to unban my old account? @ya_boi_j 😉

6 minutes ago, supercollider said:

Followed the team for decades, but I joined in 2004 after that amazing win vs the St. Louis "Freds."  Got banned a few years back but always enjoyed the good-natured ball-busting here, until the newer mods got trigger-happy with the banhammer.  Btw, who do I get to unban my old account? @ya_boi_j 😉

@JD dirtybird21 or @VTCrunkler

Same here. I joined in 2001, shortly before YKW was drafted.

Speaking of old timers, I was thinking about Jonnybuc a few months ago, wondering if he’s still alive to enjoy their second SB.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Those two and Birdweiserrrr were formidable trolls. The 2002 Suc fans were legit trolls too. Remember the troll guide someone developed on here for them? Freakin hilarious.

Yep lol

I kind of miss having super predator trolls on here to battle with at times.

I remember the RC forum back in the day was a very fun place to be also. I still see people like Johnnybuc and Bucman on the RC site every now and then.

2 minutes ago, ukfalc said:

Same here. I joined in 2001, shortly before YKW was drafted.

Speaking of old timers, I was thinking about Jonnybuc a few months ago, wondering if he’s still alive to enjoy their second SB.

He's over at the Rival Central site at times as JB.