Been On This Board Twenty Years. Need Rest

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, theProf said:

Never got banned, but Shiney issued me a Warning back in 2009. Not quite sure why I got warned, but it still remains on my Profile to this day.

Yeah I got one from Rev_Hall from '11 that is still posted up on my reputation lol. 

Edited by Thiccolas Cage

I was on before Dimi and MR2 came aboard. Then I forgot my password. For 10 or 11 years and just lurked. Then somebody wrote something so ridiculous I had to create a new profile, which is why you wish me happy birthday twice.

If i was a ****, I would just say, "you should've rested up during your elongated suspension!" Ooops, I said it anyway 😂. I always admired FFS1970's blunt, realistic outlook on the team... stay true, brother!

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't even know you could conversate until a few years ago lol. I only saw you post articles for the longest time

The majority of my posts are still other peoples' articles just to help keep the message board informed. However, Goober has been doing a very good job lately of  posting pertinent articles on the board that my need to do so has been greatly decreased. In the past, I have posted my own opinion on things like projected comp picks, and available salary-cap, but OvertheCap is doing such a good job with these issues now that I no longer need to do so.  Good grief, I think that I have become marginalized.

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

We will remember that when he writes his annual letter to the GM and Head Coach this year. 

I've been here for about 15 years. 2 names. @Knight of God and I used to go at it like cats and dogs back then. Mainly my fault because I was a young boy and gave zero f's about anything or anyone period. Wreckless. Unlike some I learn as I grow

Yeah but I still liked you Junior 😂

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

I was on before Dimi and MR2 came aboard. Then I forgot my password. For 10 or 11 years and just lurked. Then somebody wrote something so ridiculous I had to create a new profile, which is why you wish me happy birthday twice.

Speaking of which, I kept cracking up when I visited the board yesterday. It was apparently the 35th birthday of "Laser Hair Removal." I'd love to know the backstory on that User ID.

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I for sure remember johnnyBuc never had a problem with the guy actually was good times with him around lol.  Bucman is still around we just can't get rid of that wart but i still love him to XD

4 hours ago, Joey563 said:

JohnnyBuc was awesome...

JB is still around on the Rival Central site.