Been On This Board Twenty Years. Need Rest

On 6/3/2021 at 11:56 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Got my 20 year TATF Wings today (self award). Signed up in 2001. After 30 years as a fan. This board was great back then. 

Levak was the only Mod. He let everything go. TATF was alive and considered the best message board in the league at the time. A real dead zone now.

Buddy also hooked several of us TATFers up with corporate tours, marketing studies, luncheons with scouts, field passes, you name it.

Any old schoolers out there remember that era? @SacFalcFan, @gazoo, @capologist. We were a close community. Good times my friends! Time is moving on. Need rest.

I was there too! I was "STOIC" but lost my status/posts twice...now...I'm just a scrub....but I will DIE a DURTYBURD. FFS70, you ARE respected, and you WILL be missed. 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:02 PM, Falcanuck said:

Wahhhhhh the boards were so cool back then wahhhhhh they suck now wahhhhh I’m such a big sucky baby with a dirty diaper wahhhhh

Hopefully the streak ends at 20 man, go somewhere else with that negativity 

"We mock what we are to be"

- Mel Brooks

21 minutes ago, cnst said:

"We mock what we are to be"

- Mel Brooks

Quoting the director of Spaceballs as if he's Confucius... nice. 

Also, I am a whiny baby. But the difference between FFS1970 and me is a thing called self-awareness. I also don't start "look at me" threads.

21 hours ago, Rev_Hal said:

Hey, it's not like we are going to win a Super Bowl in the next 8 years. 😁

I believe we will.   Before the purge I would have agreed with you..  but not now. I think it's just a matter of time.

19 minutes ago, Matt Ryans Gold Jacket said:

Been on these boards since 2005. It was awesome back then. I've seen the purge on this board happen and it's sad. Never did I think cancel culture would take over a sports message board.

What's your old name?

49 minutes ago, Matt Ryans Gold Jacket said:

Been on these boards since 2005. It was awesome back then. I've seen the purge on this board happen and it's sad. Never did I think cancel culture would take over a sports message board.

Lmao cancel culture? You probably got banned, and probably for good reason

4 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Lmao cancel culture? You probably got banned, and probably for good reason

There was cancel culture on the boards.  If you said Vick you were banned you had to say YKW.  If this happened again today these boards would be shut down as the board itself would be rightfully cancelled.

Edited by BLM

3 minutes ago, BLM said:

There was cancel culture on the boards.  If you said Vick you were banned you had to say YKW.  If this happened again today these boards would be shut down as the board itself would be rightfully cancelled.

Why did you create a new account if you feel it should be rightfully cancelled? Sounds like you really don't want to be here

26 minutes ago, BLM said:

I was here. No one got banned for talking about Vick. Stop making up lies.

31 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why did you create a new account if you feel it should be rightfully cancelled? Sounds like you really don't want to be here

I don't want to get into politics but things have changed since those days.

Just now, BLM said:

I don't want to get into politics but things have changed since those days.

Again, why create a new account if you feel this board should not be here. No one is forcing you to be here. You're more than welcome to post on other boards that suit your needs

2 minutes ago, BLM said:

Yes many did, you must have not been here.

No they did. Not one specifically got banned for talking about Vick. I was here. I talked about Vick plenty in that time and I never got banned. If you bashed the boards with Vick stuff or other nonsense then you got a vacation. But this board has never banned anyone for specifically talking about a particular player. I've been here since 2004. I've seen a lot of stuff.

44 minutes ago, BLM said:

Not sure if I'm missing a joke here or if it's just a bad post