Unlimited money @ Braves

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the Mets but you have to appreciate deGrom. We may never see this again. Hes dominating at a level that may have been seen before. I think his ERA is the lowest ERA we've seen this far into a s

Hawks hold on to take a 1-0 lead over Philly. 

I know. Tongue in cheek joke because you wanted him decapitated not a month ago. Lol

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

So instead of elite-Cy Yound stud, he goes back to his regular up and down career?

I would think so. 6 innings, 3 runs is more in line with what I think he really is. To his credit he was pretty blatant about what he was doing and openly said he was fully supportive of the new push by MLB. 

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

I would think so. 6 innings, 3 runs is more in line with what I think he really is. To his credit he was pretty blatant about what he was doing and openly said he was fully supportive of the new push by MLB. 

Yeah he was the classic example of if you can't beat em, join em. I understand completely that he figured if MLB wasn't going to do anything about it, he might as well take advantage of it.

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Bauer's RPM was down by 300 on Sunday. Crack down already making a difference 

What's funny is some Mets fans dogging deGrom and posted video of him rubbing is glove as "proof" of him using something on the ball. I haven't looked this up myself, but according to the comments deGrom's spin rate the last 4 years are all basically the same and that he's not even top 100 this year. Mets catcher Tomas Nido responded to that guy and said if deGrom did use stuff on the ball guys wouldn't even be able to foul tip him. I believe deGrom is the one guy (unlike guys like Bauer and Cole) who is doing this on his own accord.

24 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What's funny is some Mets fans dogging deGrom and posted video of him rubbing is glove as "proof" of him using something on the ball. I haven't looked this up myself, but according to the comments deGrom's spin rate the last 4 years are all basically the same and that he's not even top 100 this year. Mets catcher Tomas Nido responded to that guy and said if deGrom did use stuff on the ball guys wouldn't even be able to foul tip him. I believe deGrom is the one guy (unlike guys like Bauer and Cole) who is doing this on his own accord.

Yeah, Mets players all came out and said no deGrom has never used anything. Hes just that good

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Acuna would be the MVP front runner if not for deGrom right now. Idk how anyone but him isn't the front runner right now. Just an insane season.