Unlimited money @ Braves

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

You might be the smartest of us all then 

Maybe not smart, but before Twitter became such a mainstream thing, I saw the potential for out of control people getting all up in peoples bidness and getting caught up in it all, arguing constantly with people I don’t even know or care to know. And Facebook has enough of that as it is so I just said no. 

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Honestly....the braves outplayed the dodgers.

Most of the Dodgers success came from Braves miscues.

Ho many hard hit balls did the dodgers have over the 3 games?  4...maybe 5?

Yeah. Some people on here have written off the season as a loss and what do you know, the Braves pull thus stunt! Three games and optimism is high again. It’s a long season

44 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Well, if the Braves can get rolling they stay in the Dodgers heads. Braves were the only team that punched them in the mouth last year and they just outplayed them the last two days. 

Hopefully this was the start of a run. I'll be so glad to own if it they shove it in my face!!

55 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Well unlike those jerks over of TATF I’m not gonna root for the team to lose just so I can gloat about being right. That’s the difference between a real fan and a troll.

I’m just being quiet because I’m not allowed to speak.. until we get over .500. 

per request...

just know it’s coming.

I just don’t understand this “run” everyone is hoping for. A team that goes 98-64 plays at a .600 clip. That a helluva good season. Do the math. When you look at the “Last 10” column that’s 6-4. Doesn’t sound like a great run. Just a consistent winning effort. I just feel like people think they’re gonna somehow go on a 18-2 run or something. Ain’t happening with this group. I’ll take a couple of 6-4 runs and in 30 games from now we’ll be 46-41. If we keep that up we’ll end up 91-71. Maybe the best we can expect after this mediocre start

6 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

I just don’t understand this “run” everyone is hoping for. A team that goes 98-64 plays at a .600 clip. That a helluva good season. Do the math. When you look at the “Last 10” column that’s 6-4. Doesn’t sound like a great run. Just a consistent winning effort. I just feel like people think they’re gonna somehow go on a 18-2 run or something. Ain’t happening with this group. I’ll take a couple of 6-4 runs and in 30 games from now we’ll be 46-41. If we keep that up we’ll end up 91-71. Maybe the best we can expect after this mediocre start

The run I'm talking about is getting over 500. It shouldn't be this hard to get over .500.

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The run I'm talking about is getting over 500. It shouldn't be this hard to get over .500.

We just can’t put together consistent results from the hitting, starting pitching, and the bullpen at the same time. This weekend is very encouraging though. 

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

If this is the bullpen we get for the majority of games then we'll go on a run. Thats been the biggest issue.

Absolutely. If this bullpen shows up the rest of the way we can absolutely go on a run.

5 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't understand MLB's scheduling sometimes. There's only 3 games tomorrow and one of those is the Marlins at Red Sox makeup game. So when the schedule was created they only scheduled 2 games for June 7th. Makes no sense.

Its weird this year. The Nats came to Atlanta, went to Philly and now go down to Tampa before heading home.