Ravens Finally Land Falcons WR

46 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Falcons have lot of leverage. Get the ransom needed or let Julio decide if he wants to sit out a year or play. 

This. Noway would I take the same comp we got for Sanu. I hope they are considering a solid defensive player and a 3rd.

Philly has a couple firsts and a conditional one for Wentz. I think they make the most sense.

14 hours ago, falcons007 said:

DQ should have benched Julio. Gray was practicing full time. 

Honest question here. Has Julio been given preferential treatment? I remember reading a comment somewhere that basically said Julio did whatever he wanted but idk what to believe. I've always respected Julio for not being a diva. Have I missed something?

1 hour ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Honest question here. Has Julio been given preferential treatment? I remember reading a comment somewhere that basically said Julio did whatever he wanted but idk what to believe. I've always respected Julio for not being a diva. Have I missed something?

No one knows if he was given preferential treatment. Not sure what that even means. I know DLed rumors started lot of that talk. I don’t think I have seen anything credible. I do know that this whole practice thing is way overblown. People don’t realize RW, TG and other 30+ guys got plenty of extra rest before games. Heck, One of the big reasons Mike Smith thinks worked well from 2008-2012 was giving the vets more times to recover. Julio could have been banged up during the week but he took over games on Sunday. 

11 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

This. Noway would I take the same comp we got for Sanu. I hope they are considering a solid defensive player and a 3rd.

Philly has a couple firsts and a conditional one for Wentz. I think they make the most sense.

I personally hope they get first round pick unless they get a mid round pick and defensive play maker. 
A first round pick next year can be very valuable. Depending on how 2021 plays out, they can grab an eventual replacement for QB, Jake Mathews, Grady Jarrett or even Ridley.