Ollison news for fans

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Never said anything about posting or stopping. Just reminded me of KM, guys who get hyped for years but don’t do much.

I didn't say anything about Ollison at all so there is no hype.

I’m ok with Ollie I guess.  It’s more about his 3rd & short promise for me personally.  But if I’m being transparent, outside of that role, I see him in a similar light as I saw Hill. An ok temporary solution that really doesn’t seem like a threat to be a future lead back for our team.

So as a role player fine.  I have more hope in Hawkins as a small scat back who we can scheme in space both in the run & catching the ball.  I don’t mind being wrong ultimately, but that’s just how I see it right now.

But but but “I like a big bruiser back”... Sure so do I.  But Ollie ain’t Turner or Henry who both are so much more of a threat. I’ll be pulling for Ollison though no doubt.  

It is nice to see him getting some opportunity.  For what it is worth he is one of the only hold overs at RB so clearly the new coaching staff likes SOMETHING about him.   With other guys not at voluntary OTAs, this is his opportunity to seize.  I hope, for the team's sake, he does well.  I would feel better about our RB depth if he does.

26 minutes ago, Pa_Falcon_Fan said:

It is nice to see him getting some opportunity.  For what it is worth he is one of the only hold overs at RB so clearly the new coaching staff likes SOMETHING about him.   With other guys not at voluntary OTAs, this is his opportunity to seize.  I hope, for the team's sake, he does well.  I would feel better about our RB depth if he does.

I hope he ball out like Michael Turner providing all his doubters wrong.