2021 Playoffs Round 2 - Hawks#5 vs Sixers#1

jayu70

Just now, Dirtybird3 said:

Exactly, easier to deal with in his own way.. JC gone spend alot of time on Middleton, he's a beast too but again a decent match up

Nah, Collins will be on Giannis. Huerter will likely guard Middleton for the most part, and maybe Reddish if he's getting the green light to play.

1 minute ago, Mr.11 said:

But what team would take him? And where do you play him? Is he still a starter if he doesn't get a jumper? That's a $150mm liability if he doesn't improve his offensive game.

I don't know, that's tricky.

He's gonna have to go to a team with an HC who's key on fundamentals. Gonna have to strip him down and rebuild him to regain confidence.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

The amount of hate I know Simmons is going to get makes me feel a little bad for him. Mainly because even he will know it’s justifiable.

Hopefully peeps don’t go too overboard but you know Philly fans are the trashiest in the world, so he’s definitely get some crazy amounts of hate.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I don't know, that's tricky.

He's gonna have to go to a team with an HC who's key on fundamentals. Gonna have to strip him down and rebuild him to regain confidence.

I’d be willing to bet that right now he’s thinking to himself about how he just doesn’t want to play ball anymore.

6 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

But what team would take him? And where do you play him? Is he still a starter if he doesn't get a jumper? That's a $150mm liability if he doesn't improve his offensive game.

What about the Spurs and Coach Pop?

I think he could develop Simmons enough to regain his confidence and have him playing at least decent.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I’d be willing to bet that right now he’s thinking to himself about how he just doesn’t want to play ball anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Simmons may have to stay away from watching television for the next few weeks until everyone is more focused on the NBA Finals.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Just wanna give some love to Gallo before the end of the night. Got a lot of crap and rightfully so for his play against the Knicks, but he was huge this entire series, and especially tonight.

That steal sealed it. So clutch.

12 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I wanna know why some of the same people that were here talking **** the other night....on here celebrating....

If you gone ride....then ride..

Stop with the ********...

💯 Facts bruh!!