2021 Playoffs Round 2 - Hawks#5 vs Sixers#1

jayu70

Just now, fuego said:

I know you guys are gonna beat me down, but being an Atlanta fan since the Falcons first came here, I think the Hawks have brought us this far to break our hearts. As bad as I want them to win, and especially put it away tonight at home, I just can't see it happening. Just chalk it up to being a Falcons' fan for all these decades. 😥

Why? Just because of 51, and last year’s NLCS? I need evidence, man! 😄

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I know you guys are gonna beat me down, but being an Atlanta fan since the Falcons first came here, I think the Hawks have brought us this far to break our hearts. As bad as I want them to win, and especially put it away tonight at home, I just can't see it happening. Just chalk it up to being a Falcons' fan for all these decades. 😥

Shut up!...

Shut up!!...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Please basketball gods. Please don't listen to @fuego . He didn't get much sleep since that great game 5 comeback win and may be delusional.

Just now, fuego said:

I saw a meme with the SB score, the Braves lead, and several other games we lost. I gotta find that. lol. 

To me it takes the edge off. If we just assume we’ll flop at some point, then we can just enjoy the ride, even if it’s off a cliff. 😄

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Maybe it’s just me but 6ers body language definitely doesn’t feel very positive. Need to stomp on their throats while they’re vulnerable. 

I was actually about to say they look like they got their vacation booked....

Thanks to Capela....I will never say eliminated again....from now on it's vacation..lol