2021 Playoffs Round 2 - Hawks#5 vs Sixers#1

jayu70

48 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I agree for the most part but several of the early turnovers were unforced errors.

Philly is jumping out on us early in the first and third. We have to stop that.

We have to limit the runs, which is what I have been saying all series long. The reason we got back in game two was because we just hung around until They ran out of gas. 

The only thing that saved them was a grown @$$ man named Shake!!? 

The Bucks should give us hope that the Hawks are still very well in this series. Bucks looked like they were gonna be heading towards getting swept but now they look like a real threat to the Nets(yes I know that Kyrie and Harden are injured).

Just need to restore discipline and start back hitting 3's.

15 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The Bucks should give us hope that the Hawks are still very well in this series. Bucks looked like they were gonna be heading towards getting swept but now they look like a real threat to the Nets(yes I know that Kyrie and Harden are injured).

Just need to restore discipline and start back hitting 3's.

Exactly because the Hawks have been totally off there game.  They have to get there swag back and just focus on playing their brand of basketball!! Get back to being the dictator!

16 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I don’t know about out coached, but I can definitely say outperformed is pretty spot on. 

Just seems for an outside perspective... that Doc has made changes to slow our offense since game 1 and we haven't had an answer (game plan wise) to those changes.  We seem very out of sync.  Hopefully tonight we get it going again.      

2 hours ago, notthatcool said:

Just seems for an outside perspective... that Doc has made changes to slow our offense since game 1 and we haven't had an answer (game plan wise) to those changes.  We seem very out of sync.  Hopefully tonight we get it going again.      

There have been adjustments made by their defense you are correct. 

The counter coaching move was for us to get the ball out quicker and find the open shooter, which we have. 

The problem is, we have been ice cold on those open looks that normally would be money.

That part isn’t bad coaching when you get your team good shots that they have missed way more than normal.

15 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Start Snell in Game 4. Use Solo only if we absolutely have to, meaning (God forbid) someone got hurt or Huerter and Snell get in foul trouble. Solo at this point is a liability the Hawks can't afford.

Yeah, we can’t afford to have him figure it out at this point, we have to try and find a hot hand at this point and he ain’t it right now!

and as far as the “we need Huerter off the bench” crowd… If we are down 13 and have to play from behind because our starters are struggling, we are going to able to sit him a LOT more by the end of the week, as well as the whole team at this point!

Tonight is do or die, we can’t afford to hold guys back because of bench points. That’s what Lou and Gallo are for.