2021 Playoffs Round 2 - Hawks#5 vs Sixers#1

2 hours ago, dmite said:

Kind of unrelated, I haven’t lived in Atlanta for over 6 years, but do the Hawks still do the projection video on the court?  I haven’t seen anything recent but thought that was really cool. 

Not like they use to. Now it just seems to be lights. Was really cool back in the day 

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Embiid not only played, he darn near scored 40 and they STILL lost. And Doc Rivers has the nerve and audacity to complain about the officiating when his team shot 15 more free throws than the Haw

It's kinda funny though, because all these debates about how the Sixers are/should defend the Hawks is really just a compliment to the Hawks. SAS said that Trae Young is a superstar in the making

Posted Images

This is devastating. We're really not gonna get a good look at just how good exactly this team is.

We weren't healthy all year, and then once we got a competent coach and relatively healthy we went what, 32-12? That's our record since Nate. That would put us on pace for 52 wins in a 72 game season. 

I think we've got something special here. But we can't risk DeAndre's career for a playoff series in a year where we weren't supposed to be there.

I just wish we could've seen this team's actual ceiling, when we have all of our guys. Now we'll have to wait until next season.

Think I go… Trae/Bogi/Snell/Collins/Capella.  Gives you some nice bench options still with Lou, Huerter, Galo, Solo, and Big O while also improving scoring with the first team unit and defense with the second team. 

We may not be the better team right now, but we can beat these guys. We are a hot Shake away from being up 2-0…

Brooklyn is going to be tough to beat if we advance though. No Hunter and possibly no Reddish hurts us when we would need 2 of our better defenders. I know that series isn’t over, but it felt like Milwaukee gave it their all last night and it took a bad night from Brooklyn for them to win. 

Honestly feel Brooklyn is going to win the title and May not have much trouble. Here’s to hoping Bud can do us a favor and make them work a little more or even beat them. Would be nice for us IF we advance 

22 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Think I go… Trae/Bogi/Snell/Collins/Capella.  Gives you some nice bench options still with Lou, Huerter, Galo, Solo, and Big O while also improving scoring with the first team unit and defense with the second team. 

We may not be the better team right now, but we can beat these guys. We are a hot Shake away from being up 2-0…

Brooklyn is going to be tough to beat if we advance though. No Hunter and possibly no Reddish hurts us when we would need 2 of our better defenders. I know that series isn’t over, but it felt like Milwaukee gave it their all last night and it took a bad night from Brooklyn for them to win. 

Honestly feel Brooklyn is going to win the title and May not have much trouble. Here’s to hoping Bud can do us a favor and make them work a little more or even beat them. Would be nice for us IF we advance 

IMO Utah and Phoenix look 👀 pretty damm good!