June 2021 UGA Recruiting Thread

SoFl

Has said that Turnage hasn't decided yet.  Also that Turnage talks with Kenyatta Watson.  Oh boy...

But that the Evans offer may be because another of our DBs who hasn't helped on Saturdays may be leaving.

21 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yeah. Sucks that they just completely took him out of the offense.

Multiple end zone drops and consistent inability to get open/separation is why he fell down the depth chart.

Dude is really fast, but that’s about it. Strangely has no wiggle/body control, doesn’t run routes that great, and has average hands at best.

I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes, but it’s not a terrible loss for us.

22 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yeah. Sucks that they just completely took him out of the offense.

I think you mean that he couldn't crack his way into the offense.  He was fast, but that's about it.  He never could get it figured out in Athens.

On 6/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, MattyIceonTap said:

Anyone else believe Mykel Williams is as likely to be playing at USC when all is said and done as my grandmother is? 

NIL absolutely played into this commitment. I’m not sure he will be in this class because have made some other guys a priority at this moment but I also wouldn’t discount it either