Who are the best free agent DB's left unsignes?

On 6/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

No doubt he’ll be starting both ways.  And it’ll be tough to keep him from being our best gunner and return man on special teams.  They just need to be certain the trainers keep him hydrated with electrolytes & potassium to stave off those pesky cramps. 

I just ran 5 laps around 1-285 after doing legs at the gym.... Rigorous training schedule!

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Wanted him back. Oh well

Not happy about this i hope he didn't go to them as cheap as we signed him for last year under 1 mil for the season.  If so we missed out on that one big time imo. I would have loved to have him and Blidi back on the falcons this season they were actually the 2 best CB's we had last year when they got legit playing time and not injured XD  

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not happy about this i hope he didn't go to them as cheap as we signed him for last year under 1 mil for the season.  If so we missed out on that one big time imo. I would have loved to have him and Blidi back on the falcons this season they were actually the 2 best CB's we had last year when they got legit playing time and not injured XD  

Yes, he would be cheap at this juncture I think.  The coaches didn't see much in him here I guess.  I think they feel they can get Oliver ready to roll.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:12 AM, 804_Falconfan said:

The BEST would be Sherman, Steven Nelson, Breeland, Poole, maybe a young guy like Gareon Conley. But I think we might be done with serious CB additions. I think we end up rolling with Terrell, Moreau, Oliver, Sheffield, Hall, Williams, and one more depth level guy. 

I think you're right. I can't remember but I think the secondary under Pees was the years where there were only one or two names I recognized; and the secondary was pretty good without the huge names. Could have been under a different coach though...

I checked. It was under Pees. One year with Reed, one or two with Weddle, and mainly Will Hill.