The Featured Julio Thread

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Once it becomes official, I'm going to start a new thread so that everyone can get it off their chest. Once training camp starts, I'll be happy to move all Julio threads to the around the NFL sub forum

Is it going to be labeled ‘The roast of Who-Leo Jones’ ?

Also, what's going on with Russini? A week ago she said we had a first on the table and now she breaks this? Remember she's the reporter that said Jax was firing Marrone when they didn't end up doing so.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Once it becomes official, I'm going to start a new thread so that everyone can get it off their chest. Once training camp starts, I'll be happy to move all Julio threads to the around the NFL sub forum

Saddest thing about Juilo going is hes taking his mega thread with him :(

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Also, what's going on with Russini? A week ago she said we had a first on the table and now she breaks this? Remember she's the reporter that said Jax was firing Marrone when they didn't end up doing so.

Maybe the Falcons did have a 1st on the table and the team pulled it off the table or the team wanted ATL to cover some of his salary 

Love Julio but my comment on him not trusting Matt's arm predates rumors of him wanting a big arm QB (which he wont get at Tennessee). It came from watching his reaction every time he had to slow down to catch a ball allowing a DB he had already beat to catch up and break the ball .

Clearly Matt is our QB for minimum next two years and AS can work with him like he did with Tannehill but lets not kid ourselves, Matt deep ball is gone.

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Maybe the Falcons did have a 1st on the table and the team pulled it off the table or the team wanted ATL to cover some of his salary 

yea I'm sure if it was an offer with a 1st rd pick, it had all other kinds of elements that made it not such a good offer. or it was to an NFC team that we'll see early or often

• ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic