The Featured Julio Thread

2 minutes ago, jetpac said:

My boy, you are so in your feelings today. Try again tomorrow. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@ya_boi_j You know how you live rent free in some of these folks head? I've got my own personal minion!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! Poor ole @jetpac ain't got nothing better to do than to go around down voting everything I post and it's been that way since this system came back!!! I've never laughed so hard in my life!! I don't know what's more amusing, this or that time that person created a fake account mocking me. This just made my day!!!

1 minute ago, jetpac said:

This man done made four posts about me in 2 min. But you live in “my” head? 😂😂. Lol, I feel you. 

You go around down voting everything I say? How can you know all of which threads I've posted in if you're not visiting my page to see which threads I've posted in? But who lives in who's head? Just admit you're a sad pathetic little man and get on with your life, that is if you even have a life. Which I highly doubt since you have the time to find everything I post and down vote it and you've been doing it since this system was put on this board. Dude, get a life!!!!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You go around down voting everything I say? How can you know all of which threads I've posted in if you're not visiting my page to see which threads I've posted in? But who lives in who's head? Just admit you're a sad pathetic little man and get on with your life, that is if you even have a life. Which I highly doubt since you have the time to find everything I post and down vote it and you've been doing it since this system was put on this board. Dude, get a life!!!!

Oh yea. You’re big mad. It’s all good man, go Falcons!

Edited by jetpac

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Alright fellas. Just ignore each other and chillax. 

3 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

Children!  Are y’all trying to get this thread locked?

I'm just trying to life my life and post and be treated with respect but for some reason I bring out the worst in people. People go out of their way to try to pick fights with me and I just don't get it. Yesterday it was Falcons007 and today it's JetPac.

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Remember that time Julio got separation on the DB and Matt threw a perfect pass right to his hands and he bobbled it anyway?

The Carolina game comes to mind as well 

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. It's funny how it's "all Ryan's fault" Julio doesn't score more TD's.

Here's the thing the team paid Matt $30 mill to get the ball down there, run around until his receiver is open and then $20 mill for Julio to let it go right through his hands. Then he held out for more money.

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

You'd be locking History ,, the longest thread in the History of the Boards.

Yeah that's not true at all 🤣🤣 maybe this subforum but definitely not the board as a whole. In fact, not even remotely close

7 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

You'd be locking History ,, the longest thread in the History of the Boards.

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah that's not true at all 🤣🤣 maybe this subforum but definitely not the board as a whole. In fact, not even remotely close

Pretty sure there have been tons of game threads that have gone in the hundreds. 

• ya_boi_j unpinned and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic