The Featured Julio Thread

Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, bidup, bidup, bidup, that's all folks. 

Don't try to challenge me on this.  I have a link.  www.yadayadayadablahblahblahbidupbidupbidupthatsallfolks.com. 

For you young guys who do not get "bidup, bidup, bidup, that's all folks", google Porky Pig.

And, that is all I have to say about that.

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I was referring to all of your negative post about Julio as of late. It's cool to be upset that he wants out, but let's not forget how good he was for us. Some guys are acting like he was another Peerless Price.

What in the world are you talking about? So now pointing out that Julio hasn't practiced a whole lot the last few years is now being negative? What other posts have I made about Julio that's been negative? Oh wait, that's right, I posted Julio dropping a couple of touchdown passes because the "I blame everything on Matt Ryan" crowd decided to show up and I needed to point out that Julio is far from perfect and that Ryan's not the sole reason Julio hasn't scored more touchdowns. But continue thinking that I've in any way compared him to Peerless Price. Until you mentioned him I haven't thought of Peerless Price since George W. Bush was still president. That's how relevant that name is in my life.

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What in the world are you talking about? So now pointing out that Julio hasn't practiced a whole lot the last few years is now being negative? What other posts have I made about Julio that's been negative? Oh wait, that's right, I posted Julio dropping a couple of touchdown passes because the "I blame everything on Matt Ryan" crowd decided to show up and I needed to point out that Julio is far from perfect and that Ryan's not the sole reason Julio hasn't scored more touchdowns. But continue thinking that I've in any way compared him to Peerless Price. Until you mentioned him I haven't thought of Peerless Price since George W. Bush was still president. That's how relevant that name is in my life.

If Tim Tebow can just show up after 10 something years of doing ZERO in the NFL and grabbing a roster spot, then Julio can do whatever he wants...

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

If Tim Tebow can just show up after 10 something years of doing ZERO in the NFL and grabbing a roster spot, then Julio can do whatever he wants...

Since when did the Jaguars become the model franchise that the Falcons should emulate?

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Since when did the Jaguars become the model franchise that the Falcons should emulate?

The former coach and GM allowed Julio to do what he did and he produced.  Teams do that. As far as the Jaguars go, yes, they are not a model franchise. I mentioned them to show that what the Falcons did with Julio was reasonable. The jags on the other hand. Meyer has failed that franchise before he even coached one game...

9 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

The former coach and GM allowed Julio to do what he did and he produced.  Teams do that. As far as the Jaguars go, yes, they are not a model franchise. I mentioned them to show that what the Falcons did with Julio was reasonable. The jags on the other hand. Meyer has failed that franchise before he even coached one game...

The Falcons have a new coaching staff. The new coaching staff doesn't earn any points by letting the players do whatever they want. The Atlanta Falcons haven't won ****. One of the reasons they haven't won **** is because they let the players do whatever the heIl they want. I'm for one am glad we finally have a coach with some balls to hold the players accountable and not just let them do whatever the heIl they want to do. If that means Julio is unhappy then tough nuts!! Nobody is more important than the team. If you don't buy in then hit the road. That's the message that I get from Terry Fontenot and Arthur Smith and I welcome that!! I'm sick of the buddy buddy crap we've had under coach bro!!

I don't even know why I'm even giving you the time of day since you're not even an Atlanta Falcons fan.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Falcons have a new coaching staff. The new coaching staff doesn't earn any points by letting the players do whatever they want. The Atlanta Falcons haven't won ****. One of the reasons they haven't won **** is because they let the players do whatever the heIl they want. I'm for one am glad we finally have a coach with some balls to hold the players accountable and not just let them do whatever the heIl they want to do. If that means Julio is unhappy then tough nuts!! Nobody is more important than the team. If you don't buy in then hit the road. That's the message that I get from Terry Fontenot and Arthur Smith and I welcome that!! I'm sick of the buddy buddy crap we've had under coach bro!!

I don't even know why I'm even giving you the time of day since you're not even an Atlanta Falcons fan.

Same we needed a coach to get on these boys tails and hold them accountable. Enough of the ping pong tables in the locker room. Just get to work and produce on the field. No more In Brotherhood slogans. Just give me wins.

Edited by ROMERO

52 minutes ago, PuppyMonster said:

lmao. They are pretty good. When he said 20 TDs by Cam I was like that doesn't sound right.

Cam had 8 passing TDs which is probably why it didn’t sound right. He did run for 12 rushing TDs though. Acho did correct Wiley though since Wiley was trying to manipulate the stats lol. 

29 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That’s not why the Falcons hasn’t won anything. Jimmy Johnson use to let the Cowboys do whatever and they won. Arians isn’t strict at all in Tampa and they won. You saw what Big Ben was like earlier in his career and he won a Super Bowl. Chiefs do whatever they want too 

11 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

That’s not why the Falcons hasn’t won anything. Jimmy Johnson use to let the Cowboys do whatever and they won. Arians isn’t strict at all in Tampa and they won. You saw what Big Ben was like earlier in his career and he won a Super Bowl. Chiefs do whatever they want too 

We'll agree to disagree. I was so sick and fed up with coach bro. I wanted a coach, not a friend. If you want a friend get a dog.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

We'll agree to disagree. I was so sick and fed up with coach bro. I wanted a coach, not a friend. If you want a friend get a dog.

Well I can understand that. But these guys are grown men they should get the job done

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Tampa won because they had the GOAT who will bring his boys with him wherever he goes that will account for the little things in the playoffs. Gronk, AB etc.

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah F that. Rather just keep him if we have to pay part of his salary 

Yeah that team is clearly asking for everything. We shouldn’t deal him for that and just keep him at that point. 

18 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah F that. Rather just keep him if we have to pay part of his salary 

That quote would indicate a 3rd or 4th round pick in exchange for Julio with us paying part of his salary. If our front office acted willing to do that, Blank should fire them all on the spot. It's someone messing with a reporter.

• ya_boi_j unpinned and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic