The Featured Julio Thread

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

I’ve never heard the phrase ‘so and so is money’ to mean they are perfect though. Ryan is money on and off the field but he has lowlights too. 

If you follow along with the thread and where it has gone it turned into a "Julio Jones doesn't score as many touchdowns as he should because Matt Ryan sucks at throwing deep."

46 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

What are you talking about..  Tom Brady is a as much if not more a diva... only difference is Tom can back up his Sheeeeeeeeet many times over.... while Julio just makes his stats...  whats the big stink?  Julio did not win us a superbowl but you would think so with his hand out looking for more money while sucking on his sore thumb.

Now what I really want to know is;

Do we still have his sorry a$$ on the roster? Is he still hanging around?  Is he attending practice and meetings?  If not fine him.  It's Junelio 2nd.  Shouldn't he be traded to the jets by now?  Or we keeping his sorry a$$ for general principle...

If we keep him he works like the rest of the team.... would not want to insult the black gentleman and call him a diva. So maybe he should work like the rest of the passionate Falcons....

Haaaaaaa Aholeio Jones used up his good daddy bucks.  He is outta here... but while he is here he needs to work it.

So all of our players just ‘make their stats’?

9 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I think it’s hilarious that the Falcons tried to drum up interest saying a team offered a first round pick a week ago…. And oddly enough no team bought it.

It’s going to be very interesting to watch how this thing plays out.

Did the Falcons actually say that though? 

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If you follow along with the thread and where it has gone it turned into a "Julio Jones doesn't score as many touchdowns as he should because Matt Ryan sucks at throwing deep."

Sure, that’s ********. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Did the Falcons actually say that though? 

It came from somewhere.

Who would benefit the most from that rumor? Other teams, Julio, or the Falcons?

IMO, Most likely it came from the Falcons

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I would save the headache and lock it.

I cleaned the nonsense up. If I wake up in the AM I'll do what I gotta do unless one of the other guys beats me to it. 

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It came from somewhere.

Who would benefit the most from that rumor? Other teams, Julio, or the Falcons?

IMO, Most likely it came from the Falcons

Can't state it as a fact without actually knowing. 

PEOPLE! Don't get political, Don't get personal (toward other board members or players) Don't bring up race. You know simple stuff. Don't post out of anger, personal hatred etc...

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Newbie in here campaigning already for a mod position 

:lol:

nah i'm good just don't want them shut this thread down because people acting like KAREN's in here🤣

3 minutes ago, falconeno said:

nah i'm good just don't want them shut this thread down because people acting like KAREN's in here🤣

Darren is the male Karen

I suppose we might get a snippet of news tomorrow. TF is probably still fielding infrequent calls. I wouldnt be surprised if all of this trade talk is all for naught. I think Julios agent and Falcons brass ultimately make an agreement to wait and see how the landscape looks prior to the trade deadline and if Falcons aren't in contention, then Julio will get traded. I also don't expect for Julio to show up at the camps because of ongoing negotiations and if he plays during the season, it will be in a limited capacity. This is just how I see everything going to play out. Not sure if it would hurt his trade value if he doesn't play, but the FO will continue to go about their business quietly as to keep under the radar of the whole situation. We will know this to be the case if other restructures occur prior to camp and/or a few surprising cuts happen to free up the additional money. The truth is always between two extremes.

55 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I think it’s hilarious that the Falcons tried to drum up interest saying a team offered a first round pick a week ago…. And oddly enough no team bought it.

It’s going to be very interesting to watch how this thing plays out.

I thought the last reported that the rumor that a first rounder was on the table came from another teams exec, not a Falcons guy? Amiwrong?

25 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I thought the last reported that the rumor that a first rounder was on the table came from another teams exec, not a Falcons guy? Amiwrong?

You are correct. The reporter explained how she learned of the offer. She said she never spoke with Atlanta, just  another team. Nobody said it was a 2022 #1, though.

7 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Dude, they're both just horrible examples of his inexplicably getting bad hands at bad moments, but that Carolina one has been burned in my head for all eternity. How do you drop that??

Yeah, I don't think I'm ever going to forget that drop against Carolina.  My wife had been in a  car wreck and I was sitting in the hospital with her and watched that game on a ****ty little tv on the wall.  It was just super depressing all around.

1 hour ago, Thiccolas Cage said:

I suppose we might get a snippet of news tomorrow. TF is probably still fielding infrequent calls. I wouldnt be surprised if all of this trade talk is all for naught. I think Julios agent and Falcons brass ultimately make an agreement to wait and see how the landscape looks prior to the trade deadline and if Falcons aren't in contention, then Julio will get traded. I also don't expect for Julio to show up at the camps because of ongoing negotiations and if he plays during the season, it will be in a limited capacity. This is just how I see everything going to play out. Not sure if it would hurt his trade value if he doesn't play, but the FO will continue to go about their business quietly as to keep under the radar of the whole situation. We will know this to be the case if other restructures occur prior to camp and/or a few surprising cuts happen to free up the additional money. The truth is always between two extremes.

Julio is going to need to practice in order for this offense to reach its full potential.

1 hour ago, Thiccolas Cage said:

Yep. If they want the keep Julio fresh and not go full speed. He should do all walk through. If he can physically go, that would be great. Either ways he is a force come game time. This whole limited practice isn’t Julio thing. Heck many Titans vets were limited last year playing for AS. Can you imagine Julio getting injured in practice? You will hear for ray of the life like JA55 getting hurt in week 17 of 2012. Before that game every one was blaming Smitty for resting players in 2010.

• ya_boi_j unpinned and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic