The Featured Julio Thread

I don't know what Terry is doing and it's kind of embarrassing that disrespect will be tolerated like this. I would have been up all night after that interview aired to make sure I got the right deal so that players and coaches wouldn't let it seap into the locker room. One day is too long after June 1. 

Just now, Slumerican said:

Id be cool with Julio going to the Jags honestly.. Im only about a hour away.. Id actually go to the Jags games if Julio does go there.. Itll definitely be entertaining, Lawrence, Tebow and Julio all at once.. Im not a Jags fan honestly, but id definitely go watch the games

I could honestly see that happening because owner Shad Khan wants star power. Which was why he went and got Urban Meyer.

Khan wants the Jags to be appealing to the UK.

.....it may piss Julio off into potential retirement though lol.

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

That pass that went through his arms in Carolina that year was bad.. I was actually at that game and watched the entire play.. That ball basically floated into his arms and ill never know how he dropped it.. Im sure it looked bad on tv, but it really looked bad in reality 

Both were extremely bad. But yeah, I still have no clue how he missed the one against the Panthers.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I could honestly see that happening because owner Shad Khan wants star power. Which was why he went and got Urban Meyer.

Would retirement be such a bad thing?

Just now, stizz said:

I don't know what Terry is doing and it's kind of embarrassing that disrespect will be tolerated like this. I would have been up all night after that interview aired to make sure I got the right deal so that players and coaches wouldn't let it seap into the locker room. One day is too long after June 1. 

The Julio situation more than likely isn't as bad as the media is making it out to be.

Julio wants to be traded, but it isn't like he's going all Terrell Owens/Eagles on the Falcons.

If it wasn't for Shannon Sharpe and his meddling *** everything would still be suspenseful and much more quiet.

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

You don't trade him just to trade him. Get what you want and hold out until you get what you (Terry) feels is fair.

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The Julio situation more than likely isn't as bad as the media is making it out to be.

Julio wants to be traded, but it isn't like he's going all Terrell Owens/Eagles on the Falcons.

If it wasn't for Shannon Sharpe and his meddling *** everything would still be suspenseful and much more quiet.

I'm happy Shannon did it. Everyone was more than likely going to villainize TF and AS for trading him and now that don't get that treatment because a bulk of the heat is on Julio now. Still, I don't agree with it but I'm glad TF and AS don't get to become scape goats in this situation

21 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The wrath of Khan

15 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

You don't trade him just to trade him. Get what you want and hold out until you get what you (Terry) feels is fair.

Thats what I said...I'd be up all night working the phones to get good value instead of just waiting for teams to call.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm happy Shannon did it. Everyone was more than likely going to villainize TF and AS for trading him and now that don't get that treatment because a bulk of the heat is on Julio now. Still, I don't agree with it but I'm glad TF and AS don't get to become scape goats in this situation

You have a great point there. Didn't really think about that until you said it.

Even though the Falcons wanted to get a trade done without much being known behind it. It may work out more in their favor with knowing it was Julio who wanted out.

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

How do we put a warning on people who just downvote because they get riled up and sensitive over posters putting the team over a player? Spamming thread after thread with it.

Be petty and return the favor. I get random downvotes all the time. Mostly from like 3-4 different people. 

Funny story. Last week me and JD said the same thing in a thread. He got the thumbs up, I got the arrow down. 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Be petty and return the favor. I get random downvotes all the time. Mostly from like 3-4 different people. 

Funny story. Last week me and JD said the same thing in a thread. He got the thumbs up, I got the arrow down. 

I agree. That was funny

• ya_boi_j unpinned and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic