The Featured Julio Thread

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the Lakers or the NBAūüėāūüėābest to stay quiet. And this is coming from a Lakers fan. Bron will leave when he wants to and not a second sooner

Exactly. I was not even going to respond to the comment because of how outlandish it was. 

6 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

"The New England Patriots are said to be the favorites to land Julio Jones in a trade, and the all-world wide receiver reportedly wants to play in Foxboro. Bill Belichick is being urged to do whatever is necessary to pull off the deal, even if it means trading former Defensive Player of the Year Stephon Gilmore, Brian Mazique of Heavy reports."

My concern with Gilmore would be that in like in NE they actually call holding and pass interference on Falcons DBS 

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

This is getting out of hand

This needs to be over by week's end.

Remember the AB mess? Traded him to Buffalo and had to cancel it because he slept with Poyer's IG wife, then moved him to OAK where it became a bigger mess. Can't believe OAK wasn't compensated for that.

I just want this done quickly so both sides can wash their hands.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

My concern with Gilmore would be that in like in NE they actually call holding and pass interference on Falcons DBS 

he has a wild contract as well? I'd do Julio, Sheffield and a 7th for JC Jackson, a 2nd and a 4th.

Both sides come out winners.

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the Lakers or the NBAūüėāūüėābest to stay quiet. And this is coming from a Lakers fan. Bron will leave when he wants to and not a second sooner

I admit you're right. Don't know nor care about the nba. Just don't agree with their international stance.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Williamb said:

If there is a clause in the contract that allows the player to be cut, then yes. If you don't produce at your job or become unhappy at your job, your employer would let you go. They would also request you to pay back some of that money too.

Back in the day with indentured servants, you signed a contract to work for nothing just to be able to move to a new country.  Doesn't mean it's fair even if it was a contract.

Edited by BLM

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

This needs to be over by week's end.

Remember the AB mess? Traded him to Buffalo and had to cancel it because he slept with Poyer's IG wife, then moved him to OAK where it became a bigger mess. Can't believe OAK wasn't compensated for that.

I just want this done quickly so both sides can wash their hands.

Haha i didnt knos he slept with his IG girl ūü§£. Poyer should be more mad at her.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Haha i didnt knos he slept with his IG girl ūü§£. Poyer should be more mad at her.

never understood millionaires wifing up women who expose themselves for everyone. Imagine one of his teammates telling him how wild his wife is on onlyfans in the locker room.

18 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

"The New England Patriots are said to be the favorites to land Julio Jones in a trade, and the all-world wide receiver reportedly wants to play in Foxboro. Bill Belichick is being urged to do whatever is necessary to pull off the deal, even if it means trading former Defensive Player of the Year Stephon Gilmore, Brian Mazique of Heavy reports."

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

At some point our turn to cheat has to come up, right?

I mean, the Saints got the Katrina refs.  When is it our turn?

2 minutes ago, BLM said:

Back in the day with serfdom, you signed a contract to work for nothing just to be able to move to a new country.  Doesn't mean it's fair even if it was a contract.

Man, I'll remember to feel sorry next time I read an article about hiring private chef's to come in to prepare his food 5 days per week. Serfdom...sheeesh! No, it wasn't fair, but it kept them out of debtor's prison. I'm surely devastated over Julio's serfdom.

22 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

interesting

1 hour ago, ROMERO said:

Good. If im Blank Im not taking less than a 1st for Julio. if not hes not getting traded.

Just a silly response, but expected.

You think sitting on the sidelines helps the Falcons in ANY way? Not to mention the locker room aspect.

But I'll let TF know that ROMERO says 1st or bust.

6 minutes ago, Williamb said:

Man, I'll remember to feel sorry next time I read an article about hiring private chef's to come in to prepare his food 5 days per week. Serfdom...sheeesh! No, it wasn't fair, but it kept them out of debtor's prison. I'm surely devastated over Julio's serfdom.

I meant indentured servants.

21 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

AS will be on refs if they call the penalties. BB,vicodin, and Pete Caroll are always in ref ears,. You got to work the refs, not be a statue like DQ. 

You have to think the relationship is strained at best right now.  The Falcons have been humiliated on national television, and not from pathetic on field play.  Telling the world that Julio was a Falcon for life was a mistake.  Indulging Julio by taking the knee every time he wanted something was also a mistake.  The final mistake is being too proud and saying that its a first or nothing.  One, we no longer have real leverage.  Two, JJ does not want to be here because we slighted him or some such.  And lastly, beggars cannot be choosers.  We take the best offer we can and move the bus.  

I like the idea of getting help on defense. JC Jackson would be a better option from NE but idk if they’d do it. I think it’s really going to be a 2nd and 3rd at the end of the day 

4 minutes ago, JBridgez said:

I like the idea of getting help on defense. JC Jackson would be a better option from NE but idk if they’d do it. I think it’s really going to be a 2nd and 3rd at the end of the day 

at this point, I'd highly consider that to get it over with. AS just had to deal with Zach Klein pressing him harder than he ever did Quinn over this mess.

If I'm Terry, Im up all night trying to get creative for a starting defender and a 2nd/5th so this thing is over by Friday.

19 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

At some point our turn to cheat has to come up, right?

I mean, the Saints got the Katrina refs.  When is it our turn?

Remember the pumped in noise.  They punish the Falcons for cheating.  It is not like we are Patriots, Saints, etc.  We are the Falcons.

Just now, NorthGaBoy said:

Remember the pumped in noise.  They punish the Falcons for cheating.  It is not like we are Patriots, Saints, etc.  We are the Falcons.

Arthur Blank needs to remind them he's part of the league too.  It's insane the special treatment some teams get for no really good reason.

2 hours ago, andrews31cain21 said:

He was told we turned down a second Rounder prior to the draft for JJ. Said Blank rhought they should get more for him since they got a second for Sanu.  

Chris Sims also chimed in and said his sources tell him that AB would be humiliated if they get less than a 2nd for JJ.  

If this is true then it sounds like AB is not stepping back like he said he was going to do.  

Sorry for another JJ thread, but I just thought it was interesting

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

I'm not okay with him stepping in, especially if the reason is what Florio said -- "he'd be embarrassed."  Who gives a ****?  This is a football team, not a cotillion.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say AB hasn't said $h1t. That's some journalist type ad libbing their own take into the mix.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

See I don't mind the owner saying "look if you're going to trade one of our main players you are going to get value for him and a second us not good value for him".

Regardless if it is because he wants to save embarrassment or because it is the right approach to take.

So a very well could be the right approach to take for the wrong reason but the end result is still what's best for the football team imo.

Again, everyone's putting words to something that has never been said by AB.

Every day there'll be a new spin on the Julio rumor mill. 

• JD dirtybird21 changed the title to The Featured Julio Thread
  • ya_boi_j featured and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j unpinned and pinned this topic
  • ya_boi_j locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic