What is your favorite hobby away from being a Falcons fan? (Not another Julio thread)

On 6/3/2021 at 11:38 AM, falcons007 said:

Try Microcenter. I bought RX 5700XT  last July for 400 bucks. I did grab RTX 3090 in December. The prices have doubled in past few months. It’s insane.

There's a world wide shortage on many electronic parts.  Caps to chips.  

20 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

There's a world wide shortage on many electronic parts.  Caps to chips.  

Yeah I work for a company that makes tablets, displays and the like and our normal lead time is 4-6 weeks but for some of our stuff it's 6-8 months

On 5/25/2021 at 8:55 PM, VTCrunkler said:

Does mowing the lawn and chores count as a hobby?

Netflix!  Rewatching Lost now. 

retro gaming. 

As I've gotten older I want to play the retro games more than the newer releases.  Do you play on original consoles or on PC?

On 5/27/2021 at 10:02 AM, CrimsonFalcon said:

Bowling, Karaoke, Drinking (the first two go hand in hand with the third), Braves baseball, and blackjack, with a little gaming involved.

Picked up bowling in October and got absolutely hooked.  PB is 257 and in my first league averaging around 160.  

On 6/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, ATLFalcon36 said:

Im a game developer by trade (Smite, Paladins, Killing Floor 2, Maneater)

But also by hobby.

Ive been working on this to honor my late mother for fourteen years after my job. The two factions represent her or the cancer that took her away and a lot of the art is a metaphor for one or the other. Finally releasing from early access to full this summer.

Also rebuilding the falcons and braves in madden or the show when they stink.

That's awesome, I've spent some time in Smite and KF.

I recently got a Blackstone, so I've been cooking just about every meal since.  I enjoy it much more than grilling.  

53 minutes ago, poutlipper said:

As I've gotten older I want to play the retro games more than the newer releases.  Do you play on original consoles or on PC?

Picked up bowling in October and got absolutely hooked.  PB is 257 and in my first league averaging around 160.  

That's awesome, I've spent some time in Smite and KF.

I recently got a Blackstone, so I've been cooking just about every meal since.  I enjoy it much more than grilling.  

160 isn't bad,  my best final league average was 203... and I'm still not sure how I did that.  Usually I'm around 175 or so.  I travel to tournaments,  but those are usually just drunken weekends with my boys. Shirts,  koozies, and a whole brand for us. 

8 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

160 isn't bad,  my best final league average was 203... and I'm still not sure how I did that.  Usually I'm around 175 or so.  I travel to tournaments,  but those are usually just drunken weekends with my boys. Shirts,  koozies, and a whole brand for us. 

$1  Busch lights is how all this started.  

On 5/25/2021 at 6:48 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

I'm sure everyone here has something that they like to do to away from watching or talking about the Falcons, football, or sports in general.

Oddly enough I like to type. Just stories that may be based on my experiences in life or just made up off the top of my head. It's relaxing to me for some reason. Weird because I hated writing stories, speeches, and essays in school many many years back.

What's yours?

Just got home from a week of sailing with my son out of San Diego.