What is your favorite hobby away from being a Falcons fan? (Not another Julio thread)

I'm sure everyone here has something that they like to do to away from watching or talking about the Falcons, football, or sports in general.

Oddly enough I like to type. Just stories that may be based on my experiences in life or just made up off the top of my head. It's relaxing to me for some reason. Weird because I hated writing stories, speeches, and essays in school many many years back.

What's yours?

1 minute ago, ramonezy said:

lol me too... I thought that was a legit response... but realistically gaming and programming... I don't get to game much anymore though... so I have a stack of games staring at me.

Gotta make time. Even if it's only an hour a day. I get off. Shower, eat then hop on for about an hour to hour and a half. Wifey can have me after that

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I thought wishful thinking was his hobby lol

9 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

lol me too... I thought that was a legit response... but realistically gaming and programming... I don't get to game much anymore though... so I have a stack of games staring at me.

I thought Ramonezy meant "wishful thinking" as sarcasm for he didn't have a hobby outside of the Falcons