JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think Browns did better without Odell last season lol.

He's one of the top WRs when he's focused, not in his feeling, or not a massive distraction.

Yeah but I'm saying they gave up a first for him and he was coming off injury. It's more possible for Julio than we think

4 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

yea but it's obvious he's been hurt, regardless if he's played through it or not.  Then last year happened.  If I'm another team I'd be wondering if the wheels have finally fallen off.

Hurt and having serious injured aren't the same thing though

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

But that's the thing. Even with the bothersome things, he's only had one season in which he was forced to miss time outside of last season. Imo, injury prone is missing multiple games yearly. 

Outside fans wouldn't even know anything about those annoying mosquitoes but since we get to witness it weekly, we drop that injury prone label on him. 

True that because I’ve definitely dropped it. A nagging hammy at his age with all that went on that year doesn’t deserve the injury prone label in my book. It gets frustrating at times constantly seeing it thrown around as a means of detraction on what he still has to offer.

I do remember though after 2013 it was literally always a nail biter if Julio didn’t immediately pop up off the ground after getting tackled. His toughness really shined through after that turf toe campaign he put on in that notorious playoff run. 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah but I'm saying they gave up a first for him and he was coming off injury. It's more possible for Julio than we think

I think Belichick would. He is leaving no stone unturned this offseason and now since Brady proved he could win a SB without him.

How old was Sanu when Bill traded a 2nd for him?

18 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Hurst was the result of age and being surrounded by other talented TE's. His intangibles were very apparent and he was just recently drafted in the 1st. 

You could swap “Hurst” and “TE” with “Julio” and “receivers” and it’s also true.

4 minutes ago, Jerz said:

True that because I’ve definitely dropped it. A nagging hammy at his age with all that went on that year doesn’t deserve the injury prone label in my book. It gets frustrating at times constantly seeing it thrown around as a means of detraction on what he still has to offer.

I do remember though after 2013 it was literally always a nail biter if Julio didn’t immediately pop up off the ground after getting tackled. His toughness really shined through after that turf toe campaign he put on in that notorious playoff run. 

Yeah seems like every week we're always left gasping for air after he's tackled but it's hard to tell if he's actually hurt or tired cause 2 plays later he's bursting off the line with ease. 

1 hour ago, JBridgez said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Julio will never be seen in a falcons uniform ever again except old highlights on youtube. He’s mentally moved on so he’ll just hold out until he gets traded like many others before have done 

He's under contract for the Falcons, if they don't trade him, he loses about a mil a game for any game he misses, he also voids the year of his contract in the sense that, if he sits out the whole year, he would still be under contract for the falcons for another 3 years. They don't HAVE to trade him, if he's here, he plays.

5 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think Belichick would. He is leaving no stone unturned this offseason and now since Brady proved he could win a SB without him.

How old was Sanu when Bill traded a 2nd for him?

I was watching a YouTube clip where Orlovsky said New England will have one of the best lines in football. Did I miss something? Who did they add and who's coming back

Just now, KingBlackkDawgg said:

I wish Falcons work it out where Julio can stay. I wanted him to be a Falcons forever like Arthur Blank promised.  It is sad AB is going back on his word.

AB isn't going back on anything. He's not Jerry Jones. He made it clear that TF and AS have control over the roster. If they move on, it's not AB's doing

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah seems like every week we're always left gasping for air after he's tackled but it's hard to tell if he's actually hurt or tired cause 2 plays later he's bursting off the line with ease. 

It's really a sight to see. Years of seeing Julio constantly leaving it all on the field makes you numb to the occasional limps. You accept that all these guys are banged up Julio maybe a little more than others but he's built different.

Seeing his workout regimen every now and then and how well he takes care of his body in the offseason on top of his production afforded him the light practices over the years. He deserved that more than anyone but other fans clearly didn't feel that way. It is what it is though 

3 hours ago, Slumerican said:

We'll see soon enough, I think you'll be very butt hurt when you see a real qb team up with Julio and light up the league.. Itll definitely be worth watching so dont hesitate to get a ticket 

You're right we will see. 

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I was watching a YouTube clip where Orlovsky said New England will have one of the best lines in football. Did I miss something? Who did they add and who's coming back

I think they traded for former Pro Bowl OT Trent Brown from the Niners.

They still have OG Shaq Mason and OT Isaiah Wynn who started and won SBs with them.

Not sure who else they've added.

2 minutes ago, Jerz said:

It's really a sight to see. Years of seeing Julio constantly leaving it all on the field makes you numb to the occasional limps. You accept that all these guys are banged up Julio maybe a little more than others but he's built different.

Seeing his workout regimen every now and then and how well he takes care of his body in the offseason on top of his production afforded him the light practices over the years. He deserved that more than anyone but other fans clearly didn't feel that way. It is what it is though 

I love Julio as both a bama fan and a falcons fan but I just don't know how much he has left and I think he feels the same way. 

1 minute ago, Jerz said:

Some people just carry their emotions on their shoulders about different things. It's to be expected although they won't acknowledge it. He's been a major asset to the team and proved to be worth all the picks. He did his part in the super bowl. Just unfortunate he didn't get his ring with the Birds IF he's moved. 

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think they traded for former Pro Bowl OT Trent Brown from the Niners.

They still have OG Shaq Mason and OT Isaiah Wynn who started and won SBs with them.

Not sure who else they've added.

Well dang. Maybe it will be a dope offensive line lol

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Some people just carry their emotions on their shoulders about different things. It's to be expected although they won't acknowledge it. He's been a major asset to the team and proved to be worth all the picks. He did his part in the super bowl. Just unfortunate he didn't get his ring with the Birds IF he's moved. 

I surely thought this one would be locked by now. :lol:

1 hour ago, JBridgez said:

Julio will ultimately see that the grass is not always greener on the other side as he hopes. I pray we get a young promising defensive player and a 2nd for him but who knows now

What if the Falcons decide all offers are not enough, and refuse to trade Julio ?  Do you think he would hold out or play? 

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

DirecTV started broadcasting in 720p in 2007.  I hate that I remember that...lol.

Youtube uploads used to destroy quality but I feel you lol