JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

iDash

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Could be that too. But it has nothing to do with Ryan. Dude is just a Ryan hater.

Na Julio is just frustrated. He wants to win, and we all know Julio has been babied his whole career. With ol Sherrif Smith in town he would have to practice consistently. And he wasn’t the limelight focus of the team do the staffing overhaul. He wants a fresh start I can understand that, it just feels so bitter the way it’s happening

5 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Given that you're a Bears fan and clearly don't understand football/didn't watch the Super Bowl, I'll give this a pass.

Imagine thinking Ryan lost the SB for us... lmao. 

The blame for that lays solely at DQ's prevent defense and Kyle Shanahan refusing to run the **** ball. 

"Bear down!"...:lol:  back to the Superbowl. Three people had control of that third down call...

9 minutes ago, izibit74 said:

I don't blame him. I got banned on here for saying it as a fan. Im tired of the losing too. Looks like another 500 or less season. Will see how good our offense truly is without him. That tight better be the real deal. And we will see what that other bama receiver can do vs number one corners every week.

Yeah and I got hated on too for saying that wrs have more production than tes.  Wonder if chase would have been better.

2 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

So has it been confirmed yet that Julio asked for a trade immediately after his initial meeting with AS when coach told him that under his leadership, he expects everyone on the team to practice?

Really don't understand that, lots of coaches give the vets extra days off.  And, as far as I know, Julio has never wanted to not practice or not play.

Wanting a trade because of not wanting to go through a coaching change doesn't make sense either, because , if he's traded, he's going through a coaching change anyway.

No going to be stunned if Julio is still on the team come next offseason.

So this comment by Julio would worsen his trade value perhaps? Teams know the Falcons are now in a bind to move him and may have to take a lesser offer. Can't say I'm happy about all this. I have always liked Julio but if he doesn't want to be here anymore, then it's best to let him go. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Y’all boys ready for this? I don’t believe so. Been in denial for a few weeks now. Locking threads and s.

Every thread that has been locked showed zero legit proof of anything. They were created mostly to cause drama, not have a real discussion. 

Other threads have been merged because they are saying the same exact things that are being said in other threads. If locking threads and merging is an issue, feel free to hit JD and VT to discuss your displeasure

6 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

I believe they told him. I hadn’t shared this information with anyone but a lot of you that follow college football know I have sources in the football world. Mostly in south Florida but a lot in Georgia too. I have a former classmate that actually works with the Falcons. He told me that Julio was gone. Now that’s the only information he has ever provided me with. I didn’t take it serious. But now it seems he might be right 

I have a friend with ties to Falcons that’s said this before the draft. He said it was part economics and part Julio just wanted out. I thought he was full of 💩 myself, but now it seems right.

You know, as I do, Julio is way too smart to not have coordinated that call a bit. It was a smart move to push the FO into a corner. He wasn’t joking.

Remember Warrick Dunn? I do. (And you should also, since Dunn owns a percentage of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, Inc.)

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2002 offseason thought after five seasons Dunn was damaged goods. So they waved bye to Warrick as he went free agent and signed with the Atlanta Falcons. Imagine the Bucs' surprise when Dunn showed them and the entire NFL that he still had plenty left in the tank. Dunn gave the Falcons six stellar seasons. In 2007, per his request, Dunn was released by the Falcons and resigned with the Bucs for the 2008 season; Dunn then retired.

Fairly much the same story will possibly be told of Julio Jones if the Falcons let him go.

7 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

So this comment by Julio would worsen his trade value perhaps? Teams know the Falcons are now in a bind to move him and may have to take a lesser offer. Can't say I'm happy about all this. I have always liked Julio but if he doesn't want to be here anymore, then it's best to let him go. 

It's so close to 6/1, there's probably a deal in place, just not finalized.  If there's enough team interest, his value won't change unless collusion happens.

Here’s a thought, Julio saying he wants out might actually keep him in Atlanta. With him not wanting to be with the franchise the Falcons loose all leverage in trade talks IMO. Would Fontenot trade Julio just to get him on out of town even if they don’t get what they feel is adequate compensation?

From what I’ve seen, he won’t and teams aren’t going to offer as much as they would have when they thought Julio actually wanted to be in Atlanta and the team didn’t want to trade him. I’m really not sure he’s played his last game as a Falcon unless he decides to sit out this season.

1 minute ago, TheRisen999 said:

Here’s a thought, Julio saying he wants out might actually keep him in Atlanta. With him not wanting to be with the franchise the Falcons loose all leverage in trade talks IMO. Would Fontenot trade Julio just to get him on out of town even if they don’t get what they feel is adequate compensation?

From what I’ve seen, he won’t and teams aren’t going to offer as much as they would have when they thought Julio actually wanted to be in Atlanta and the team didn’t want to trade him. I’m really not sure he’s played his last game as a Falcon unless he decides to sit out this season.

That's collusion.  Julio's value hasn't changed unless now teams think he's a cancer.

1 minute ago, TheRisen999 said:

Which is what would happen I'd imagine. Him sitting out. 

3 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

Julio wouldn't crap his own trade value if he wants out. Falcons are not under obligation to trade him if the value is low, but I doubt Falcons will want to go through hold out and a public spat with Julio.