JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

iDash

2 minutes ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Ryan was never part of the problem, its not about believing it, its about using your **** eyes and having common sense, something i feel you may be lacking. You come off as a bitter fool who has an irrational hatred for a player. I would ask why you hate him so much, but you probably cant be honest with yourself, nevermind us.

*Adds to ignore list and wonders why ive taken so many years to out you on it*

Man, saying that is like listening to the idiot co workers i have fighting over thier kids playing tournament softball.. These ******** parents spend thousands of dollars and so much time on tournament softball and honestly in the end it means absolutely nothing at all.. No body cares your kid got a softball trophy and its not going to be a benefit in anyones life nor will anyone care after a few years.. Matt Ryan is the softball league for kids and most of the fans here are the delusional parents believing it actually means something.. D@mn

40 minutes ago, BLM said:

He's not worth a 1st.  2nd is tops.  H'es an old often injured WR with high contract.  There's 0 chance anyone would trade a 1st for him.

Ok. You’re just plain wrong. He’s worth a 1st to the Falcons. There’s plenty chance teams trade that for him. He’s had one injury riddled season since he broke his foot. 

40 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

A first?  Any hope of that was lost when they didn't combine trading him with moving the 4th pick of the draft...

Is that a joke? Julio is still the best player on the Falcons and a top 5 WR. If the Falcons can’t get a first, he’s worth more to the team to keep. 

2 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Ok. You’re just plain wrong. He’s worth a 1st to the Falcons. There’s plenty chance teams trade that for him. He’s had one injury riddled season since he broke his foot. 

Every week he's either got a hammy issue, or sore foot because of the screws.  

At end of day it depends on demand/need.  A team that thinks they are close to Superbowl may trade  first, but I think fair value is a 2nd.

Edited by BLM

10 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Julio has alot left imo.. I just hope he does have the opportunity to go to the right team.. Im not going to pound Ryan in the dirt the last few years of his career, but Ryans amazing weapons the team kept around him is the only reason hes even a starting qb at this point in his career.. Sanchez could have done as much or more with what Ryan has had.. Jmo

Whoa What The Fuck Wtf GIF - WhoaWhatTheFuck Wtf Confused GIFs

5 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Coaching... You mean like Dean Peas who was fired in Baltimore when there defense lacked good pass rushers? 

I think you're underestimating how terrible this defense is. The pass rushing talent sucks and we have massive question marks in the secondary. 

Compare our team without Julio to the elite teams around the league. We don't come close to them. 

I agree there. There's no way this team can allow Steven Mean to start. Watching tape on him and may have been the easiest assignment for an offensive lineman in the league.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Can't disagree at all

That maybe so, but the way Julio came out and said "Im outta there, I wanna win" wasnt exactly showing respect or doing right by this organization that stood by him, paid him millions of dollars, and a city that loved him. Quite frankly, these actions from JJ have caused me to lose a lot of respect for him, and if you wanna leave that badly JJ, on those terms, there aint no anchor tied to your *** hoss, theres the door. Loyalty and respect swing both ways.

3 minutes ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

That maybe so, but the way Julio came out and said "Im outta there, I wanna win" wasnt exactly showing respect or doing right by this organization that stood by him, paid him millions of dollars, and a city that loved him. Quite frankly, these actions from JJ have caused me to lose a lot of respect for him, and if you wanna leave that badly JJ, on those terms, there aint no anchor tied to your *** hoss, theres the door. Loyalty and respect swing both ways.

I'm not mad at him. First, we don't' know he knew he was on the air.  If not, to me that's a big time jerk move by Sharpe.  Second, I don't worry about a player and his money or career.  If he isn't planning to play out his days here, or if he's been told "we're moving on when your contract is up," Julio wanting a chance at a chip is reasonable.

I wish he hadn't said it on TV, but it is what it is.  I'll never stop being a Julio Jones fan over something like this.  I grant it wasn't a good move professionally, but it doesn't undo a great career here.  I wish him the best.

16 minutes ago, BLM said:

He said live he wants to go to a winner.  How can your QB be HOF but not a winning team?

This has nothing to with Matt Ryan dude. Julio wants out because his butt has gotten used to having his way and not practicing and Arthur Smith isn’t gonna cave to him. At least that seems far more likely than your weirdness. If what you say is true Julio would have gotten out years ago.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I'm not mad at him. First, we don't' know he knew he was on the air.  If not, to me that's a big time jerk move by Sharpe.  Second, I don't worry about a player and his money or career.  If he isn't planning to play out his days here, or if he's been told "we're moving on when your contract is up," Julio wanting a chance at a chip is reasonable.

I wish he hadn't said it on TV, but it is what it is.  I'll never stop being a Julio Jones fan over something like this.  I grant it wasn't a good move professionally, but it doesn't undo a great career here.  I wish him the best.

I get what you are saying, but it is a slap in the face and a kick in the balls the organization, the fans, and everyone that supported him here and bought his jersey. For those reasons, I'll still appreciate him for what he did here, but i wont root for him to win anywhere else because of the way he ha handled this, and the attitude he has taken.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This has nothing to with Matt Ryan dude. Julio wants out because his butt has gotten used to having his way and not practicing and Arthur Smith isn’t gonna cave to him. At least that seems far more likely than your weirdness. If what you say is true Julio would have gotten out years ago.

Or he wants out cause this team isn't very good and he wants a chance at winning before he declines. 

25 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Julio has alot left imo.. I just hope he does have the opportunity to go to the right team.. Im not going to pound Ryan in the dirt the last few years of his career, but Ryans amazing weapons the team kept around him is the only reason hes even a starting qb at this point in his career.. Sanchez could have done as much or more with what Ryan has had.. Jmo

There's a reason Sanchez isn't in the league anymore. He sucks.

It seems like since MAYBE your little turd that you hurled at the wall is a little sticky, now you have brought out the whole bucket of excrement to sling on it. 

31 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I'm starting to think you actually have brain damage, or are just on some active trolling spree

I believe people think the value of Julio is higher than it is. He has been great, but he is 32 coming from an injury season, so it is a great risk for teams to offer a lot. I do not anticipate a first round, maybe a second and a solid player? 

Why are we so sure that Julio is still going to produce as before? I know some would blast me for daring to post this, but listening to the reporter interest, there are not that many teams jumping in the Julio sweepstake and him coming out today saying what he said, does not help. 

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

I agree...Winner making a play...

Julio Jones' 4th-quarter catch from Super Bowl 51 will be forgotten, but  shouldn't - SBNation.com

Loser giving it right back...

Falcons lost the Super Bowl because Matt Ryan took that sack - SBNation.com

Given that you're a Bears fan and clearly don't understand football/didn't watch the Super Bowl, I'll give this a pass.

Imagine thinking Ryan lost the SB for us... lmao. 

The blame for that lays solely at DQ's prevent defense and Kyle Shanahan refusing to run the **** ball. 

I don't blame him. I got banned on here for saying it as a fan. Im tired of the losing too. Looks like another 500 or less season. Will see how good our offense truly is without him. That tight better be the real deal. And we will see what that other bama receiver can do vs number one corners every week.

25 minutes ago, BLM said:

Every week he's either got a hammy issue, or sore foot because of the screws.  

At end of day it depends on demand/need.  A team that thinks they are close to Superbowl may trade  first, but I think fair value is a 2nd.

Players fall off fast. Thats why you trade them before that happens...