JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

Posted (edited)

Given the way he spoke on Undisputed, is there a possibility he requested a trade when TF and the new regime came in? Maybe he had made one in the past already, and the old regime said no. I wish he wouldn't have said that publicly, to help our leverage. Its clear now hes gone. Maybe TF and AS have been covering up a trade request this whole time? I remember hearing they didn't want the negotiations to get out, and that obviously someone else leaked it. Maybe not a team, but maybe Julio's agent. We have KP now. It sucks that we will always have "what if" scenarios with this potential offense, but lets give julio his roses and take a 1st or 2nd and 3rd round pick next year and give our 20 year old monster TE a future core to grow with. Barring a playoff run, i see Grady leaving too. We already were reported to have shopped Deion before the restructure. TF wants his own guys, and to get to a good cap spot. TD kicked this can down the road FAR too long. I am excited for our future, but hard to see these fan favorites go. Its in the best interest for thw player and organization though. In all honesty. 

Edited by LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

2 minutes ago, hjerry said:

It's my policy to never write something off until it actually happens. I've said repeatedly he could get traded, but I'm not going to take that stupid clip as any kind of proof.

Lol you heard from Julios mouth "im outta there. I want to win." He probably demanded a trade, and maybe has in the past and the TD regime said **** no. 

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, that couldn't afford him anyway though.

Biggest question is what serious contender can afford him outside of Baltimore?

"Only the Jaguars, Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, and 49ers have enough salary cap space to absorb Julio's guaranteed $15.3 million 2021 salary without moving money around."

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/edge/football/nfl/player-news/headlines/10165261?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, they couldn't afford him anyway though.

As has been said elsewhere, that may not matter. If he gets traded, he may sign a brand new contract with his new team, allowing them to make his 2021 cap hit whatever they want

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, they couldn't afford him anyway though.

Jacksonville is going to be a serious player in jj market.. If they can convince Julio they can win now.. Thats going to be the issue, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Julio playing for the 49ers soon

1 minute ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

Lol you heard from Julios mouth "im outta there. I want to win." He probably demanded a trade, and maybe has in the past and the TD regime said **** no. 

Lol, he was laughing as he said all of that. I mean, seriously?

I believe they told him. I hadn’t shared this information with anyone but a lot of you that follow college football know I have sources in the football world. Mostly in south Florida but a lot in Georgia too. I have a former classmate that actually works with the Falcons. He told me that Julio was gone. Now that’s the only information he has ever provided me with. I didn’t take it serious. But now it seems he might be right 

21 minutes ago, 8ball N M.J.C. said:

Well I'll be honest...Julio can take his gimped up self wherever he wants. He can go ride a bench someplace else for all I care. Pitts was ready to show him how to score in the redzone and Julio wants no part of that. Lol. Go let Cam throw the ball 3 feet out of your reach Julio if you so desires. I'm up for this...get rid of an expense and pick up some draft picks. Bye! 

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Jacksonville is going to be a serious player in jj market.. If they can convince Julio they can win now.. Thats going to be the issue, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Julio playing for the 49ers soon

Jacksonville? Yeah, more likely Baltimore or Indy. Niners has absolutely no draft capital so he definitely isn’t going there

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Lol, he was laughing as he said all of that. I mean, seriously?

Man c'mon.. Its time to let Julio go.. This is like watching your girlfriend hooking up with another guy and you believing they are just friends.. Shes dumped you bro

2 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

I think Julio may have wanted to out it out there. Why would SS do that? He probably knew it was live. 

If Julio wanted it out publicly, him and his agent would've leaked it.