JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

iDash

5 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

It's funny seeing all the Fields' fanboys celebrating Julio wanting to leave.

It's the blind squirrel dance.. when they finally find a nut. Might be a little early and definitely ain't pretty...

Drunk Squirrel Squirrel Pear GIF - DrunkSquirrel Drunk Squirrel GIFs

9 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Julio has two years tops and he knows it.  That's why he wants out.  He's only playing about 50% of the snaps when he's healthy and that's only about 60 percent of the season.

Julio played 80-90% of snaps last year when healthy in 7 games. He rarely played 50-60% unless he was hurt. Sure it makes it sound like he is never on the field when the camera points to every snap he gets out.

4 minutes ago, Hard Case said:

Looks like another MR hater.  MR was not the problem for Julio, it was more on Kutter's lack of skill in designing innovative plays, and MR trying to find Julio while lying on his back. With a new HC, OC, and improved Pas Rush and O Line, MR will be back to his All Pro form.  Check my app for delivery of your Crow.

DK definitely didn't help, but believe what ya want.. Ryan was absolutely part of the problem 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Julio played 80-90% of snaps last year when healthy in 7 games. He rarely played 50-60% unless he was hurt. Sure it makes it sound like he is never on the field when the camera points to every snap he gets out.

Fans are going to be complaining every day when Julio is on another team, breaks records the next 4 years and i have no doubt everything will be blamed on coaching.. Its so predictable with our fans.. But realistically, Julio just needs the right qb and Ryan definitely wasn't it

Just now, falcons007 said:

I think the team interested in trading for him might be thinking they can get something for little to nothing.

Julio's injury history is still a very valid concern though. Especially his lingering hamstring problems because that's not a good combo with his age going forward.

Just now, Slumerican said:

Fans are going to be complaining every day when Julio is on another team, breaks records the next 4 years and i have no doubt everything will be blamed on coaching.. Its so predictable with our fans.. But realistically, Julio just needs the right qb and Ryan definitely wasn't it

That’s funny. 

47 minutes ago, BLM said:

Wow Julio doesn't think matt Ryan at qb makes them a contender WOW!

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Love how you automatically assume this is because of Matt Ryan. If Julio honestly thought Matt wasn’t good enough he would have gotten out years ago. Take your very wrong narrative elsewhere.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think the team interested in trading for him might be thinking they can get something for little to nothing.

Julio's injury history is still a very valid concern though. Especially his lingering hamstring problems because that's not a good combo with his age going forward.

He has been tough and healthy for most part. Sure it’s Wrong time to trade with him missing time from injury. Teams do have questions if he recovered from last year.

13 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I believe fans are going to be butt hurt when a competent qb throws to Julio.. Imo, hes going to break records next season and more than likely carry a team deep in the playoffs if not win a SB.. Congrats Julio, everyone has been stuck in that dead end job just making ends meet.. Julio on the right team with the right qb will blow the league up at least 4 more years.. 

Yall delusional tittie hugers can have your Matty Icecream.. Imo you're about to see what Julio should have been with a competent qb.. 

Still a Falcons fan, but Ryan has always been Julio's cuck since hes been in the league.. Im honestly happy for Julio 

In 30 seasons Matt and Julio have the 2nd highest qd/wr duo yards, 2nd only to Peyton/Harris. So in my opinion, Julio ain't Julio without a qb like Ryan. But Ryan's has proven to be able to get the ball to whomever...Pitts is looking forward to taking passes from Ryan. 

Julio most likely didn't want Pitts to show him how a man scores TDs in the redzone, so he is ready to bail. 

I just hope whoever gets JJ, they realize they won't be getting a full-time WR. And I'm not convinced anyone is willing to give much for him.  

1 minute ago, nomak said:

In 30 seasons Matt and Julio have the 2nd highest qd/wr duo yards, 2nd only to Peyton/Harris. So in my opinion, Julio ain't Julio without a qb like Ryan. But Ryan's has proven to be able to get the ball to whomever...Pitts is looking forward to taking passes from Ryan. 

Julio most likely didn't want Pitts to show him how a man scores TDs in the redzone, so he is ready to bail. 

I just hope whoever gets JJ, they realize they won't be getting a full-time WR. And I'm not convinced anyone is willing to give much for him.  

We'll see soon enough, I think you'll be very butt hurt when you see a real qb team up with Julio and light up the league.. Itll definitely be worth watching so dont hesitate to get a ticket 

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Love how you automatically assume this is because of Matt Ryan. If Julio honestly thought Matt wasn’t good enough he would have gotten out years ago. Take your very wrong narrative elsewhere.

then after making that post he makes a thread saying how do we even know it was Julio on the other end of that call. 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

You have weird definition of whats true. 

Julio has alot left imo.. I just hope he does have the opportunity to go to the right team.. Im not going to pound Ryan in the dirt the last few years of his career, but Ryans amazing weapons the team kept around him is the only reason hes even a starting qb at this point in his career.. Sanchez could have done as much or more with what Ryan has had.. Jmo

10 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

DK definitely didn't help, but believe what ya want.. Ryan was absolutely part of the problem 

Ryan was never part of the problem, its not about believing it, its about using your **** eyes and having common sense, something i feel you may be lacking. You come off as a bitter fool who has an irrational hatred for a player. I would ask why you hate him so much, but you probably cant be honest with yourself, nevermind us.

*Adds to ignore list and wonders why ive taken so many years to out you on it*

5 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Julio has alot left imo.. I just hope he does have the opportunity to go to the right team.. Im not going to pound Ryan in the dirt the last few years of his career, but Ryans amazing weapons the team kept around him is the only reason hes even a starting qb at this point in his career.. Sanchez could have done as much or more with what Ryan has had.. Jmo

6 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Comparing Matt Ryan to Mark Sanchez get outta here with that nonsense.

Why don't you go with Julio and pull for that team.

12 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He said live he wants to go to a winner.  How can your QB be HOF but not a winning team?