JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

iDash

Pats gave us a 2nd for Sanu, surely getting a 1st for a WR whose still top 5 in his position even with injuries isn't out of the question.

If the Falcons even think about taking a 2nd or lower it has to be because we're getting a premiere defensive player in return and I don't see a team giving that up so it's a 1st or move along. 

14 minutes ago, BLM said:

How does a team rebuild when they have a HOF QB?  I can't think of another example of a team with a HOF QB rebuilding...

They have no choice - MR2 40 mil cap hit ain’t going away. If MR can still perform at a high level in two years this team could make some noise in 2022. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Obviously we aren't. But you said this team gets worse with Julio. And I pointed out that it will still be better than last year, even without Julio. 

I didn't say that at all. My contention is and always has been, we're a better team with Julio. Always.

The only time you're better off letting a good player go is if that good player is detrimental to the team. Antonio Brown is a good example.

3 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Imo, the deal has already been made.. They are just waiting post june.. Itll happen fast after that

Wouldn’t doubt it at all, regardless of what it is it won’t feel like enough short term.  Just hope if it happens there is a way to look at the whole situation optimistically from what we get back.

1 minute ago, Rings said:

Highly disagree.  Everyone would have said there is zero chance Leatherwood went 17 overall in the draft.  There is always a chance.  

I believe fans are going to be butt hurt when a competent qb throws to Julio.. Imo, hes going to break records next season and more than likely carry a team deep in the playoffs if not win a SB.. Congrats Julio, everyone has been stuck in that dead end job just making ends meet.. Julio on the right team with the right qb will blow the league up at least 4 more years.. 

Yall delusional tittie hugers can have your Matty Icecream.. Imo you're about to see what Julio should have been with a competent qb.. 

Still a Falcons fan, but Ryan has always been Julio's cuck since hes been in the league.. Im honestly happy for Julio 

Just now, Slumerican said:

I believe fans are going to be butt hurt when a competent qb throws to Julio.. Imo, hes going to break records next season and more than likely carry a team deep in the playoffs if not win a SB.. Congrats Julio, everyone has been stuck in that dead end job just making ends meet.. Julio on the right team with the right qb will blow the league up at least 4 more years.. 

Yall delusional tittie hugers can have your Matty Icecream.. Imo you're about to see what Julio should have been with a competent qb.. 

Still a Falcons fan, but Ryan has always been Julio's cuck since hes been in the league.. Im honestly happy for Julio 

Julio has two years tops and he knows it.  That's why he wants out.  He's only playing about 50% of the snaps when he's healthy and that's only about 60 percent of the season.

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I agree...Winner making a play...

Julio Jones' 4th-quarter catch from Super Bowl 51 will be forgotten, but  shouldn't - SBNation.com

Loser giving it right back...

Falcons lost the Super Bowl because Matt Ryan took that sack - SBNation.com

So... the winner in your scenario demanded a new contract after making a whopping 3 catches in the Super Bowl and now after missing a major portion of the season is demanding a trade.

Cause thats what winners do.

1 minute ago, abcranford2 said:

The Saints just a few years ago?  Green Bay like two years ago?

Yeah, what fans cant comprehend.. AS and TF dont give a rats rump about a Matty Ryan.. They are looking forward to building their team im a way they want.. Which Ryan is nothing more than a speed bump at this point. Soon as AS can, hes kicking Ryans rump down the road 

4 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Man, we are entering a rebuild.. Its over.. Watch the games if you're a fan, but the next few years are going to be a rebuild 

If we are rebuilding, why didn't we just draft Justin Fields

12 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I agree...Winner making a play...

Julio Jones' 4th-quarter catch from Super Bowl 51 will be forgotten, but  shouldn't - SBNation.com

Loser giving it right back...

Falcons lost the Super Bowl because Matt Ryan took that sack - SBNation.com

That's funny because the guy who made that throw where only his guy could catch it was the same guy you are criticizing on the second gif for not blocking the guys upfront (said guys five times)

Edited by SOI

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

He's going to have to be on the field for it to matter. And Ryan seemed to play pretty well throwing to Calvin Ridley last season. I'm happy for Julio, too. He'll always be one of my faves. But from a Falcons fan standpoint, screw him every day and twice on Sundays when he plays in another uniform.

By the way: Matt Ryan will have a better 2021 season than Julio Jones will.

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Yeah, what fans cant comprehend.. AS and TF dont give a rats rump about a Matty Ryan.. They are looking forward to building their team im a way they want.. Which Ryan is nothing more than a speed bump at this point. Soon as AS can, hes kicking Ryans rump down the road 

Lol, this is funny

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Looks like another MR hater.  MR was not the problem for Julio, it was more on Kutter's lack of skill in designing innovative plays, and MR trying to find Julio while lying on his back. With a new HC, OC, and improved Pas Rush and O Line, MR will be back to his All Pro form.  Check my app for delivery of your Crow.