JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

iDash

1 minute ago, falconfansince66 said:

Well for all that TD gave up for Julio, then put him onto a huge contract a year or two before his departure, thus leaving us in salary cap purgatory with who has been the GOAT for WR's for the Falcons...

Once again, even despite being gone now, we're getting...

TROFF'D

Not true. 

We are in cap hail because of Covid 19. Not the Julio Contract. As happy as I am that TD is gone, you cant fairly put this on his plate.

37 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Let's not start this!!! Julio has given his all for this team. If we part ways it should be nothing but we'll wishes from the fanbase. 

I’m not saying I wouldn’t.  Just saying there seems to be a rub there between JJ and the new regime. 

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

One thing people need to remember: Julio doesn't have a trade Veto clause in his contract. This organization still holds all the power. Just because he wants to go, doesn't mean we have to trade him if we don't get an offer we want. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/the_only_nfl_players_with_no_trade_clauses/s1_14819_34222040

That 8 to 10 million over the cap says otherwise...

Just now, dmite said:

I’m not saying I wouldn’t.  Just saying there seems to be a rub there between JJ and the new regime. 

I'll just say Coach Smith seems to be closer to Belichick than Quinn. He's hinted that there are certain expectations he has for players that a few "entitled guys" didnt have to live up to for different regimes.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

One thing people need to remember: Julio doesn't have a trade Veto clause in his contract. This organization still holds all the power. Just because he wants to go, doesn't mean we have to trade him if we don't get an offer we want. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/the_only_nfl_players_with_no_trade_clauses/s1_14819_34222040

If the Falcons new regime wants to Julio to help them as a contender, they can decide to keep him for this season just to prove they can win and go from there next offseason.

Granted Julio has to be willing to play and not sit out.

Julio is forcing his way out of his contract like a ton of superstar players have done over the years. Contract or not they get their way...see below:

DeAndre Hopkins, Jamal Adams, Antonio Brown, Earl Thomas, Khalil Mack, LeVeon Bell, Jalen Ramsey, Anthony Davis, James Harden, Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Kawhi Leonard...and there’s more I’m sure

This has been an ongoing problem in sports and Julio is following the formula 

20 minutes ago, Doug Carlton said:

MR2's comments make total sense now.

It all makes sense now.

These players, this team, this coaching staff, this organization is burning the ships and moving on.

I know which interview you're referring to, but I don't remember there being anything in there that alluded to what's going on right now other than him saying he doesn't know what the offense would look like without Julio

6 minutes ago, JBridgez said:

Julio is forcing his way out of his contract like a ton of superstar players have done over the years. Contract or not they get their way...see below:

DeAndre Hopkins, Jamal Adams, Antonio Brown, Earl Thomas, Khalil Mack, LeVeon Bell, Jalen Ramsey, Anthony Davis, James Harden, Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Kawhi Leonard...and there’s more I’m sure

This has been an ongoing problem in sports and Julio is following the formula 

I don't think Khalil Mack forced his was from the Raiders.

Jon Gruden traded him to gain more draft assets to build the team.

1 minute ago, GeniusWizard111 said:

....THIS ONE HURTS DEEP MAN................. AHHH PLEASE STAY MAN PLEASE 

OUR OFFENSE IS ABOUT TO SUCK AGAIN. MATT RYAN WILL DWINDLE DOWN TO THE MEDIOCRE QB HE IS. WE MADE TWO MAJOR F*&&(( UPS. ONE WAS LETTING THIS HALL OF FAMER GO AND ANOTHER WAS NOT DRAFTING A QB. 

🙄

What is this amateur hour?

Just now, GeniusWizard111 said:

SORRY MAN, IM NOT READY FOR YOUR S*(* KINDA HURT. IM SORRY IF YOU DONT CARE WE'RE LOSING PROBABLY THE NUMBER 2 RECIEVER OF ALL TIME

I've gone through the sad phase, to heartbroken....now I'm just annoyed with him. Why like this??? Why ruin the goodwill you've built your entire career??? I'm on the road to being down right pissed about it. 

Just don't get the way he did this. It's such a Antonio Brown move from a guy that has always been the opposite off the field. If this is the extent of the respect he has for the franchise then screw him. 

5 minutes ago, GeniusWizard111 said:

....THIS ONE HURTS DEEP MAN................. AHHH PLEASE STAY MAN PLEASE 

OUR OFFENSE IS ABOUT TO SUCK AGAIN. MATT RYAN WILL DWINDLE DOWN TO THE MEDIOCRE QB HE IS. WE MADE TWO MAJOR F*&&(( UPS. ONE WAS LETTING THIS HALL OF FAMER GO AND ANOTHER WAS NOT DRAFTING A QB. 

Sir

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Like I said, Julio can go and **** himself!! He wants out so don’t let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!! Team over player any day!!

Fam, ya can’t talk so brashly about the benefits of moving Julio for the cap, then get mad when he wants to move for a winner 😂

ESPECIALLY Julio who had a career play wiped away by coaching incompetence

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea, but you said people don't question his work ethic...and they DID in that offseason. 

Anyone with “sense”. But that was a sight to see. The fickleness was rampant..still is.