JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

Yeah, I would've been on the "trade him to a good team, he deserves it" wagon

But if he's gonna act like this......

We should hold out for a good deal. If teams want to low ball us then Julio can stay home and watch the season from the couch. That was super inappropriate and if he's gonna behave like that then we should not be doing him any favors. Make a team pay full price or you don't get him. He's under contract, like it or not..

Only reason I can think of for doing this is maybe he didn't like AS's "We aren't actively shopping him" comments.

If he requested a trade, I can see how that would rub him the wrong way. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

Yeah. This is anything but Julio we have known so far. 

I get him wanting to be traded, but it's odd for him to put it out there like that for sure.

Doesn't change my opinion of him.  I love the guy and he'll be in the ROH and the HOF one day.  Again, though, my best guess is he wants a ring and he doesn't see himself getting it here before he wants to retire.  

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Only reason I can think of for doing this is maybe he didn't like AS's "We aren't actively shopping him" comments.

If he requested a trade, I can see how that would rub him the wrong way. 

Well apparently they agreed to listen for trade offers. I don’t think promised him he will be traded. 

Don’t blame Julio one bit. He’s been the consummate professional and wide receiver while being top 5 if not Top 3 at his position year in and year out and he subjected to trade rumors for cap reasons. Dude leaves it all out on the field and the second he starts to look out for himself a lot of these “fans” turn on him. 

And if you think Julio didn’t know he was gonna be on TV with this convo I got a beach house in Idaho to sell you. 

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, I think Sharpe and Julio may have to have a little talk once they have some time privately.

I definitely did NOT get the impression Julio knew he was live. Sharpe didn't say anything about being live until the very end of the call, which of course was too late to make any difference.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Mannnnn, I am that uncle. Minus the drunk 🤣

May find yourself on that family banned list if you aren't already lol.

During family get togethers, those are the first people that are asked about once people arrive lol.

"Did J bring his *** here? All he do is talk ****!!!" Lol

Just now, JDaveG said:

I get him wanting to be traded, but it's odd for him to put it out there like that for sure.

Doesn't change my opinion of him.  I love the guy and he'll be in the ROH and the HOF one day.  Again, though, my best guess is he wants a ring and he doesn't see himself getting it here before he wants to retire.  

Yeah. This makes more sense than we have to trade him to sign rookie class crap. 

21 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

In terms of overall value, I think Quinn, Koetter, Julio is worse than Arthur Smith, Pitts, and no Julio 

I mean, I get what you're saying, but you're manipulating the question to fit an argument. You're adding variables to make it fit.

Is this years' team better with Julio or without?

Just now, falcons007 said:

Well apparently they agreed to listen for trade offers. I don’t think promised him he will be traded. 

At this point I'm not sure there's any other solution.

I listened to ALT sports talk radio and the fans have already turned on Julio...

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I wouldn't move him w/out the other team giving us a player that can help us this year.

I mentioned Julio asking to be traded around the time of the draft when the front page exploded with the trade rumor. 

I'm just going to say we don't know what's in Julio's contract. He may have them by the short hairs.

Julio has wanted out of here for months. He has made no noise until recently with the pictures and now the statement. I’m not mad at him bc we were lucky to have a player of his caliber on our team at all. He wants to win and won’t be able to do it here this year barring a miracle. Only thing to be mad about is him killing our leverage in trades but that’s not his problem in the end

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

May find yourself on that family banned list if you aren't already lol.

During family get togethers, those are the first people that are asked about once people arrive lol.

"Did J bring his *** here? All he do is talk ****!!!" Lol

Little do they know......I want to be on that list 😂😂

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

I definitely did NOT get the impression Julio knew he was live. Sharpe didn't say anything about being live until the very end of the call, which of course was too late to make any difference.

I got that same vibe.

It felt like when someone says something about a person and not realizing until the end they have you on speaker phone and that person heard everything you said.

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

At this point I'm not sure there's any other solution.

I listened to ALT sports talk radio and the fans have already turned on Julio...

I couldn’t care less about fans turning on Julio. It comes down to if Falcons want to trade him with out good offer. Falcons are under no obligation to trade him. Will Julio drag it out if Falcons don’t have an offer they like.

Just now, JBridgez said:

Julio has wanted out of here for months. He has made no noise until recently with the pictures and now the statement. I’m not mad at him bc we were lucky to have a player of his caliber on our team at all. He wants to win and won’t be able to do it here this year barring a miracle. Only thing to be mad about is him killing our leverage in trades but that’s not his problem in the end

It is. He's under contract. Period. A contract he asked for and received in 2019 no less. Him doing that makes us have to either settle for a lesser trade than a player like Julio should demand or hold out for a better deal. 

It affects our compensation for him and if we're not comfortable with what we're being offered it can and frankly should affect him. He's the one that put us in this situation.