JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

TBH, there's not many players who would have willingly lasted so long with so many coaching changes. I know I  wouldn't want to keep learning a new playbook every 2 years

True that. 

That's why I aint mad at him. I understand it.

1 minute ago, Drvillain said:

not one person with "insider info" said anything about julio requesting the trade himself. Curious how this comes out minutes after the julio phone call

that's easy - Rappoport already knew the answer but was asked not to release it - once Julio blew it up on Sharpe show - might as well release it.

10 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

If this is true, its a shame.  A sad shame.  We should have traded him prior to the extension.

I don’t blame them for giving extension. It’s not first time an aging player has asked for a trade under new regime. TG asked KC to trade him to Falcons. I just don’t like him going on undisputed and announcing on a phone call.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

That's what uncles do. Put you on blast

Drunk ones for sure.

I'm sure we've all had that Uncle or Aunt who speaks way too truthfully when airing personal business out at get togethers when they get drunk that it pisses other family members off to the point they aren't invited to them anymore.

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Drunk ones for sure.

I'm sure we've all had that Uncle or Aunt who speaks way too truthfully when airing personal business out at get togethers when they get drunk that it pisses other family members off to the point they aren't invited to them anymore.

Mannnnn, I am that uncle. Minus the drunk 🤣

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I don’t blame them for giving extension. It’s not first time an aging player has asked for a trade under new regime. TG asked KC to be trade him to Falcons. I just don’t like him going on undisputed and announcing on a phone call.

I never saw Julio as a "Burn the bridge" kind of guy