JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

This is legitimately the dumbest take. No one should be glad when a Player like Julio wants to leave. Period. There are very, very limited circumstances where this is a good thing, like AB leaving the Steelers. That's about it.

All you have to do is answer this question... Is Houston better once they got rid of DHop? Detroit better after Megatron left?

No, because those guys make every team they're on better. Julio does too.

Detroit wasn't even good with Johnson lol

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yep,Sharpe told Julio “thanks for calling me back” but Julio never really called him back. Conspiracy debunked 

I honestly cant understand the level of denial some of our fans seems to carry.. Not to mention, anyone can look up FCC laws about on air interviews.. They have to disclose you are on air and what show you are on air with before a interview can be done.. This call was a planned segment that allowed Julio to express his true feelings about his future and the Falcons organization.. 

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

I honestly cant understand the level of denial some of our fans seems to carry.. Not to mention, anyone can look up FCC laws about on air interviews.. They have to disclose you are on air and what show you are on air with before a interview can be done.. This call was a planned segment that allowed Julio to express his true feelings about his future and the Falcons organization.. 

I’m sure they knew exactly what they were doing. 

4 minutes ago, dmite said:

Julio is not going to like the new regime who expects everyone to practice, of course he wants out after he’s had softy HCs his whole professional career. 

I honestly don't believe anyone is going to take your comments seriously.. No one has ever questioned Julio's work ethics 

55 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Cam had 5 TDs to 10 INTs heading into the final week last year. Deep ball or no deep ball he’s terrible now. 

The Patriots obviously see something there in the short term...

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I honestly don't believe anyone is going to take your comments seriously.. No one has ever questioned Julio's work ethics 

That isn't true at all....2 years ago when Julio missed voluntary OTA's and reports were that he wanted a new contract, this message board absolutely lost their **** and turned on him SOOOOO fast. People questioning his work ethic for not showing up to freaking OTA's. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

That isn't true at all....2 years ago when Julio missed voluntary OTA's and reports were that he wanted a new contract, this message board absolutely lost their **** and turned on him SOOOOO fast. People questioning his work ethic for not showing up to freaking OTA's. 

Yeah, but Julio was doing the work he needed to do on his own.. We both know Julio's training regiment is probably well superior to what any college kid with a sports degree could recommend 

8 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Which is why Julio didn't say anything after Shannon said " we on air ".  Anybody that thinks Shannon would REALLY call Julio out of the blue like that and lose credibility with his friendship with Julio and other athletes , is out of touch...

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Are you sure about that?  One of the comments I read from AS and TF was that they were very surprised to see so little practice tape of Julio.  I realize there was always some nagging injury but it’s not a good first impression for a new regime coming in and reviewing what they have to decide what they need to do. 

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Yeah, but Julio was doing the work he needed to do on his own.. We both know Julio's training regiment is probably well superior to what any college kid with a sports degree could recommend 

Yea, but you said people don't question his work ethic...and they DID in that offseason. 

2 hours ago, stizz said:

this franchise has seen players wear the pants too much the past few years. Freeman, Takk and Beasley all did whatever they wanted over the franchise. Don't want to see another soft regime. They hold the cards.

Exactly!! I don’t fall for the whole “I’m better and more important than the team BS so trade me!!” Nope. Name on the front will always be a **** of a lot more important than the one on the back.

If a player wants to leave in free agency then that’s fine. Free agency exists so players can freely change teams when their contract is up. Got no issues there. But if you’ve got a contract and demand to be traded then you can get lost and never come back.

I don’t feel Julio deserves ****. Falcons have caved to him his whole career. When he held out of OTA’s for more money the Falcons gave it to him. When he wanted to go weeks without practicing the Falcons let him. When he wanted to take critical 3rd down plays off they let him. No, the Falcons don’t owe Julio ****. Julio has always been treated like royalty by the Falcons and this is the way he repays them for their loyalty? By demanding a trade? Yeah, **** Julio!!

Just now, dmite said:

Are you sure about that?  One of the comments I read from AS and TF was that they were very surprised to see so little practice tape of Julio.  I realize there was always some nagging injury but it’s not a good first impression for a new regime coming in and reviewing what they have to decide what they need to do. 

It's all speculation. Everything. Maybe when Arthur Smith publicly said "lose the entitlement", and he sent a message to every player that he expects them all to practice in full, be at all offseason programs, etc. maybe that didn't sit well with Julio...you never know. Could be anything 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea, but you said people don't question his work ethic...and they DID in that offseason. 

Very true, I guess I should have said Julio had never needed a team to influence him on how hard to train and has always shown up in amazing condition ;)

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly!! I don’t fall for the whole “I’m better and more important than the team BS so trade me!!” Nope. Name on the front will always be a **** of a lot more important than the one on the back.

If a player wants to leave in free agency then that’s fine. Free agency exists so players can freely change teams when their contract is up. Got no issues there. But if you’ve got a contract and demand to be traded then you can get lost and never come back.

I don’t feel Julio deserves ****. Falcons have caved to him his whole career. When he held out of OTA’s for more money the Falcons gave it to him. When he wanted to go weeks without practicing the Falcons let him. When he wanted to take critical 3rd down plays off they let him. No, the Falcons don’t owe Julio ****. Julio has always been treated like royalty by the Falcons and this is the way he repays them for their loyalty? By demanding a trade? Yeah, **** Julio!!

I 100% agree man

44 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Like I said, Julio can go and **** himself!! He wants out so don’t let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!! Team over player any day!!

TEAM?  Go tell that to Urban Meyer.  No way he can look at ANY Jaguar after the Tebow fiasco and tell them its about team and hard work...:lol:

Tim Tebow to sign one-year deal with Urban Meyer and Jaguars, reports say

2 minutes ago, dmite said:

If he was under recovery protocol, I don’t see anything wrong with Julio recovering and not practicing. And the comments came from DLed rumors. I would need more than rumor to question Julio’s work ethic. Ryan said Julio works hard to prepare snd ready to go every year. 

19 minutes ago, dmite said:

Julio is not going to like the new regime who expects everyone to practice, of course he wants out after he’s had softy HCs his whole professional career. 

Let's not start this!!! Julio has given his all for this team. If we part ways it should be nothing but we'll wishes from the fanbase.