JJ says "I'm am Outta there" on Undisputed!

7 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Didn't see it, and OP is a troll

To those actually worth listening too, how serious was he? Was he just talking ****? I don't get the impression Julio would make such an announcement in that manner, but who knows.

He was very serious! Almost sounded like he knew he was talking to Shannon Sharpe but DIDN'T know that he was on national TV 😳

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

You take a quiet, private man and put his business on blast and that's what happens. I end friendships and stop speaking with family over stuff like that.

You talking about Shannon Sharpe?

If so, I would be mad if I was Julio. You don't do that to someone you're supposedly close to like an uncle.

9 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Didn't see it, and OP is a troll

To those actually worth listening too, how serious was he? Was he just talking ****? I don't get the impression Julio would make such an announcement in that manner, but who knows.

It was him, and he didn't sound like he was playing around.

The Falcons need to start publicly leveraging this TODAY. First offer that meets our demands gets him.

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Yes, because we definitely needed 2 threads on this same report

Merge

Well all the nay sayers and TD and Quinn idealists need to see this for themselves so they don't call SMOKE SCREEN

1 minute ago, jgator21 said:

The only fools here are those who believe he’s staying. I’m old enough to have seen this game play out more than enough times. 

It's my policy to never write something off until it actually happens. I've said repeatedly he could get traded, but I'm not going to take that stupid clip as any kind of proof.