What are y'all looking for in Falcons content? Most people just start talking Falcons, but don't ask the people that are consuming said content what they want / like. 

As someone who works with other content creators and board members I didn't know what the peeps on here ( Who I used to be a regular member with ) wanted to hear about or watch.

I'm not for everyone and neither are the style of videos, as I'm transitioning away from YouTube to go to Twitch, but regardless I wanted to know what the goal of for Falcons content overall.

Mods if this is not ok pls delete post.

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Post original meaningful content like you always did earlier. I may not have agreed always with you but you made very good points and breakdowns. I personally don’t do clickbait speculations or drama. 

I agree. As long the content is good and informative about the Falcons. Just no clickbait please as well. 

5 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

What are y'all looking for in Falcons content? Most people just start talking Falcons, but don't ask the people that are consuming said content what they want / like. 

As someone who works with other content creators and board members I didn't know what the peeps on here ( Who I used to be a regular member with ) wanted to hear about or watch.

I'm not for everyone and neither are the style of videos, as I'm transitioning away from YouTube to go to Twitch, but regardless I wanted to know what the goal of for Falcons content overall.

Why are so many CC's leaving YouTube?? Ive definitely noticed so many good channels have shut down and went to other platforms 

31 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Why are so many CC's leaving YouTube?? Ive definitely noticed so many good channels have shut down and went to other platforms 

The NFL and NCAA have decided to basically block most content that has their intellectual rights on it. This means even if you post a video for educational purposes with no monetization you will get it copyrighted and slightly monetized for their benefit and with no benefit to you. So while yes you can gain subscribers and clout within a community your community has to shoulder the burden of your content... Meaning that they have to monetarily shoulder you while you make little to nothing on the videos.

Most of the OG's have left YouTube for the monetization reasons and personally I have left YouTube,for the moment, due in part to the content I do being too nich. It took me almost 4 years to get to 4k subs on a weekly to daily grind. I'm not necessarily worried about the number itself because the community is stronger and very loyal, But there aren't many in that community. 

Most film breakdown guys have gone full twitch in order to have more freedom with college film or NFL film. If you get too big on YouTube the major sports leagues/conferences begin to knock on your door and try to shut you down. Twitch has been a little more of an open battleground allowing for quite a few different types of content, mostly live though, to flourish. 

At the pandemic hit most content creators went into podcasting and then you saw the decline of the Falcons happen ( Hi 2020 ).

That's when most content creators began to choose sides on the Matt Ryan debate and then the team draft solidified which content creators wanted to continue creating content for the new look Falcons and who wanted to pursue bigger avenues.

I've begun working with a bunch of guys that just want to do weekly to daily pods on Spotify and such and a film breakdown here and there to show off the talent. 

Since then you have seen the bigger guys and gals ( Those who didn't get thrown in jail or go off the deep end ) really just end up throwing in the towel or putting out lame duck stuff. Guys like myself ended up taking a vaca and trying to start fresh on Twitch gaming and doing film there. I do Breakdowns on twitch and the build is mush more enjoyable and I get to have fun ( Like make custom emotes of my subs and play a game here and there ).

So to answer your question " They left because of the NFL and Falcons " lol

6 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I loved what you were doing, I won't be using twitch though.

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I loved what you were doing, I won't be using twitch though.

And that is 100% the personal choice that you are allowed to make based on the type of content you want to see / Entertainment service you want to use. 

That's the reason why I even asked the question in the first place. If the fans as a whole as I ask this question would rather just hear informative information than podcasting is the best way to go for Falcons content. BUT....

If Falcons fans don't want to just listen to content and instead want to actually see individual breakdowns then I think the actual content will be too niche to continue.

6 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

And that is 100% the personal choice that you are allowed to make based on the type of content you want to see / Entertainment service you want to use. 

That's the reason why I even asked the question in the first place. If the fans as a whole as I ask this question would rather just hear informative information than podcasting is the best way to go for Falcons content. BUT....

If Falcons fans don't want to just listen to content and instead want to actually see individual breakdowns then I think the actual content will be too niche to continue.

I don't understand what happened, that was the best Falcons show that was on YouTube. I'm telling you, everything is pure trash now. 

8 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

It could be a mix of both. Not sure if you have a platform where you can do both.  The reality is Falcons fans don’t have many good resources. 

15 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It could be a mix of both. Not sure if you have a platform where you can do both.  The reality is Falcons fans don’t have many good resources. 

I'm sure the guys I'm working with currently ( Adamski, Andy UK, TheRealPattMan, GritzBlitz KennyG, Hunter T ) will probably push me back I to film at some point 😂.

But I just didn't know what type of content people wanted to see and those guys are interested in hearing what the people want to hear about.

2 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I'm sure the guys I'm working with currently ( Adamski, Andy UK, TheRealPattMan, GritzBlitz KennyG, Hunter T ) will probably push me back I to film at some point 😂.

But I just didn't know what type of content people wanted to see and those guys are interested in hearing what the people want to hear about.

If you DO start back, I'll curb my tendency to being an s$shole and get the app. I miss your takes. I didn't always agree but I loved the outlook and there was a vibe for me. I was working a High Threat detail and your vids got me through.

19 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Post original meaningful content like you always did earlier. I may not have agreed always with you but you made very good points and breakdowns. I personally don’t do clickbait speculations or drama. 

Clickbait is the worst.  Good solid, factual content is what I prefer.  I don't need opinions, I got plenty of those.

I loved the film breakdowns you did last season on the rookie draft picks.  I also agree with those who want to see what this offense could look like -- taking Tennessee's offense the past 2 seasons and talking about what we can incorporate here with our personnel and what we might want to change.

19 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I think for fans, YouTube vs. Twitch is largely a generational question. I am early Gen X. Like most Gen Xers, I type more characters when I post, I am willing to take in longer content, and I'm interested in understanding the whys and wherefores. I know the younger crowd prefers just to get the overall point, with an opportunity to dig deeper if they want to. If Falcons content is posted on YouTube, I find it. The way their marketing works, all the stuff I might be interested in just shows up on the right and I start clicking random crap. If content is posted on Twitch, I will never find unless I'm pointed there. Even Google doesn't even seem to return much Twitch content, probably because of the "live" nature of the platform. 

That is not to say I don't use Twitch weekly, because I do. I'm a bit of a nerd and I'll do things as lame as watch other people play games on Twitch (anything from Chess to RPGs). However, Twitch is a platform where I go looking for specific content I know to exist there. YouTube is more of like a trip through a candy store where I get lots of options to choose from. 

My point, I think you would be well served to maintain "some" YouTube presence, even if it is just to point individuals to you Twitch channel. That assumes you want a cross generational audience. If you have a niche you are aiming at, and if that niche is found on Twitch...then great!

Content I like? To me, the perfect content would be a five minute YouTube Video that gives me the overall feel of everything that went on in Training camp and your take on it. This would be Twitter level of detail with "hook" to other content to learn more details on position groups, zone running schemes, how Kyle Pitts is being used in practice, how similar Ryan's snaps under AS look to what he did under KS, etc. If those hooks point me to a live Twitch steam on Tuesday evening with GritzBlitz and Keeny G...that would be just fine and I'd go looking for it. 

One note I'll throw out is that I'm hungry for breakdowns on coaches and coordinators. What does it mean if someone is from the "Parcels" tree? How are the Falcons under AS likely to be different from the Falcons under DQ as far as game planning and in game adjustments go? What does AS like to do in a vacuum, and how might he change that if is facing an Andy Reid coached team? If you did a 30-60 minute stream with someone who is sharp in that area that hit all of the week's matchup and just talked about coaching matchups and scheme implications, I'll be there. There are literally 1000 other content providers hitting every game and talking player matchups. It would, of course, be very niche and I might be the only one watching :)

Good luck!