He has Pitts rated an 88, should easily be a 95.

And strangely he has like 8 of our UDFA’s in the 70’s, which on his chart means “Solid Starters”.

Javian Hawkins was his overall #7 RB with a score of 77.5, but then Caleb Huntley is his overall #28 RB with a score of 73.

So 28 and 7 are only separated by 4.5 points?  And the 28th overall RB is supposed to be a “Solid Starter”??

Pretty sure Emory said we were picking a QB at 4, too.

Emory is decent at analysis, but a bit too off with his ratings/rankings.

40 minutes ago, Beef said:

And strangely he has like 8 of our UDFA’s in the 70’s, which on his chart means “Solid Starters”.

Javian Hawkins was his overall #7 RB with a score of 77.5, but then Caleb Huntley is his overall #28 RB with a score of 73.

So 28 and 7 are only separated by 4.5 points?  And the 28th overall RB is supposed to be a “Solid Starter”??

Post your rankings and player analysis  video for this year’s draft. 

What I like about this administration is that instead of trying to draft the next “Richard Sherman”, they just went out and drafted a bunch of guys who can play period ALL THE WAY THROUGH the draft and Free Agency.

The last staff got caught up too much in trying to find “the next....” type players as well as not valuing late round picks and UDFA. (Which translated into the preseason record by the way)

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Post your rankings and player analysis  video for this year’s draft. 

Wow, did I trigger you since I was critical of Emory Hunt’s rankings? Is he your boifriend or something?

So you didn’t find calling most of our UDFA’s “solid starters” quite a bit zealous?

Or the fact his 28th ranked RB is supposed to be a solid starter and only 4.5 rank points below his 7th ranked RB?

You just got so offended that you demand I have to have a draftnik podcast to make any sort of critique??

LOL, eat less soy, man. Don’t get so sensitive.

Edited by Beef

1 hour ago, Beef said:

I find this weird in general in rankings.  Agree it doesn't make sense the number 28 back is a "solid starter."

But if you look at NFL.com, or many rating sites...They'll go from say a 7.5 rating down to a 6.2 rating in the first 15 picks.  And then picks 30-150 are all within like .4 of each other.

We all know it's a bit of a crapshoot, but I've been surprised looking at how tight those scores are.

10 minutes ago, Beef said:

Wow, did I trigger you since I was critical of Emory Hunt’s rankings? Is he your boifriend or something?

So you didn’t find calling most of our UDFA’s “solid starters” quite a bit zealous?

Or the fact his 28th ranked RB is supposed to be a solid starter and only 4.5 rank points below his 7th ranked RB?

You just got so offended that you demand I have to have a draftnik podcast to make any sort of critique??

LOL, eat less soy, man.

Wow!! Projecting quite a bit here. 

All I asked was for you to post your analysis video. If you don’t have one, that’s ok. No need to snatch your tampon out so roughly. You’re going to hurt your teetee. 

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Wow!! Projecting quite a bit here. 

All I asked was for you to post your analysis video. If you don’t have one, that’s ok. No need to snatch your tampon out so roughly. You’re going to hurt your teetee. 

Right, because everyone has a podcast and does 350 player analysis and 32 NFL team videos. NOT

Are you saying you weren’t being obnoxiously defensive?

You weren't indirectly inferring I couldn’t critique Emory unless I too had a similar video to his?

And you think that’s reasonable?

LOL, okay.

4 hours ago, Rings said:

Debate all you want, that’s part of the fun of the forums are people pointing out different opinions, just don’t attack each other.  We all root for the same team, lol.  

I couldn’t agree with you more sir. Might I add, your leadership is very well received here. Thank you very much for your service. 
image.jpeg.248355b6e9140cc4cb45a034852e9eeb.jpeg

11 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

What I like about this administration is that instead of trying to draft the next “Richard Sherman”, they just went out and drafted a bunch of guys who can play period ALL THE WAY THROUGH the draft and Free Agency.

The last staff got caught up too much in trying to find “the next....” type players as well as not valuing late round picks and UDFA. (Which translated into the preseason record by the way)

Good post. I see a difference too....after you mentioned it.

19 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Football player over athlete.  Falcon style player over a flavor of the month.  I like this.

The value we placed in beating the bushes for UDFA and in FA was impressive.