Petition for the Falcons to add more throwback jerseys in the Shop to buy

2 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Seriously,  how can people who get paid to design uniforms, possibly think anything we wear now is even remotely close to this???  Should have updated the helmet to red and thrown it on this.

Done.

They didn’t want to remake these. The fan base outstanding voted over the years for all black and that’s what we got.

3 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

They really should have done a better job of maybe modernizing our classic look from years gone by but instead we got the butt ugly stuff we’ve got now. 

To be honest, the jersey looks good. The Numbers are just ugly. The previous ones were ugly all around.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, marvinthemartian said:

Man those look good. Love Nobis and Andrews both. 

How about just replacing that stupid font that makes Julio look like he's wearing # 77 ?  All the Ones look like sevens, who made that stupid choice. Also, we also need to go back to our prior uniform combos instead of the god awful NIKE stuff. 

Posted (edited)

Steve Bartkowski.   Always wanted one.  I had the gray tshirt you could get back in 1980 with his name on the back by collecting bottle caps and that’s it. Wore it on picture day in Kindergarten.

Edited by Godzilla1985

39 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Steve Bartkowski.   Always wanted one.  I had the gray tshirt you could get back in 1980 with his name on the back by collecting bottle caps and that’s it. Wore it on picture day in Kindergarten.

Oh snap. Was that the old Pepsi game(think it was Pepsi) that had all the teams helmets under the cap? I was super young hitting up houses getting constructed in the neighborhood, and collecting caps. If it's the same game you have brought me back to a pleasant time in my youth! If it's the same game the Falcons was almost impossible to get.

If it's not the same, chalk my post up to incessant rambling:).

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Oh snap. Was that the old Pepsi game(think it was Pepsi) that had all the teams helmets under the cap? I was super young hitting up houses getting constructed in the neighborhood, and collecting caps. If it's the same game you have brought me back to a pleasant time in my youth! If it's the same game the Falcons was almost impossible to get.

If it's not the same, chalk my post up to incessant rambling:).

Nah it was Coca-Cola. But I think that’s it.  Rennet the helmets under the cap.I remember sending in the caps to get the shirt.   This was it

https://www.etsy.com/listing/787402410/vintage-1980s-coca-cola-football-tee?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-tops_and_tees-tshirts&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQjwna2FBhDPARIsACAEc_U6E73facPlJyy2r1KtLMfDDoDyW9BLP46H4PrPkXdsXXqLv2HQbYUaAn_5EALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_11756612619_113534592425_483580058376_pla-299872739640_m__787402410_12768591&utm_custom2=11756612619&gclid=Cj0KCQjwna2FBhDPARIsACAEc_U6E73facPlJyy2r1KtLMfDDoDyW9BLP46H4PrPkXdsXXqLv2HQbYUaAn_5EALw_wcB

Edited by Godzilla1985